Sponsored Grow: Dope Seeds, Gelato & Zkittlez

Checking out your ladies again- wondering if you have the same (on the zkittlez) kind of skinny, almost foxtail type growth that mine has on the tops of any of the others? That one there, though :drool:very sweet.
Yeah most of these fox tailed downward like usual cos of no trellis but.. this alway makes for bigger Nugs! :yummy: I feel like you really have to do a lot of trimming on the fan leaves to keep these chunky. They like a good day dry out too. That really helped them get that nice Ice on them. Not as much as my hybrid crosses but these came in breaking necks from what im told right now everyone loves Gelato sweet crispy mint chip too it and Zkittles is a euphoric fav of many, bound to have many good times with both

I feel like you really have to do a lot of trimming on the fan leaves to keep these chunky. They like a good day dry out too. That really helped them get that nice Ice on them. Not as much as my hybrid crosses but these came in breaking necks from what im told right now everyone loves Gelato sweet crispy mint chip too it and Zkittles is a euphoric fav of many, bound to have many good times with both
I’ve found that too. The Gelato needed very little training or coaxing and is making hard beautiful pinecones right now. The zkittlez definitely needed more training, more trim, more attention (and more room) And I believe it’s liked the Lux from the NextLight to be under 60k. Both lovely strains

Back
Top Bottom