Sponsored Grow: Dutch Seeds Shop Multi Strain LED Grow: Jack Herrer, White Russian, Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, Northern Lights & San Fernando Valley

I think I'm going to order a few Jack's from Dutch to find a mother. I could only wish I get one as close to the one I harvested. I may just run all Jack next time around.
I don’t blame you! Seems like she really produced for you!! :slide:

I’m thinking about doing one big Gelato run in the near future... but idk bro something about having several strains going floats my boat. Lmao whatever you decide to do I’m positive your gonna end up with some good stuff my man. :yummy:

I’m thinking about doing one big Gelato run in the near future... but idk bro something about having several strains going floats my boat. Lmao whatever you decide to do I’m positive your gonna end up with some good stuff my man. :yummy:
Yea I'm big on variety too. I want to see how she smokes before I make that leap first. If I don't do a full run of just Jack, I may run a few to fill up my tent. This harvest plus my current plants, I think I'll have enough to hold me over a while if I did choose to run all Jacks

I pulled a 21 gram bud off her. Well not dry anyways lol. She's very resin covered with a fabulous smell. I haven't smoked Jack yet but I can tell she's gonna be a favorite.
Making me even more excited about my Jack now! I can only hope mine does as well as yours did! Whoop whoop go Jack go! :ganjamon:

Making me even more excited about my Jack now! I can only hope mine does as well as yours did! Whoop whoop go Jack go! :ganjamon:
I'm so excited that I'm likely ordering more and probably running an all Jack Herer grow. Can't wait to try her in a few days.

Attachments

• received_1492578917562032.jpeg
    received_1492578917562032.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 42
Yea I'm big on variety too. I want to see how she smokes before I make that leap first. If I don't do a full run of just Jack, I may run a few to fill up my tent. This harvest plus my current plants, I think I'll have enough to hold me over a while if I did choose to run all Jacks
You could be a chimney all day and prolly never run out. Haha Ya I’m just the type of smoker who likes to switch my strains up throughout the day/week, and I like to have several on hand. I find when I smoke one strain for too long it starts to lose its magic for me a little bit, but if I take a break and puff a different strain it’s a sweet reunion when I go back. Lol

I'm so excited that I'm likely ordering more and probably running an all Jack Herer grow. Can't wait to try her in a few days.
Sweetness! Hit me up when you start your next journal! I’d love to follow along from start to finish :snowboating:

Those are beautiful bro, and an amazing strain to boot. It’s always nice smoking a joint that has some history/lore to the strain. :passitleft:

You could be a chimney all day and prolly never run out. Haha Ya I’m just the type of smoker who likes to switch my strains up throughout the day/week, and I like to have several on hand. I find when I smoke one strain for too long it starts to lose its magic for me a little bit, but if I take a break and puff a different strain it’s a sweet reunion when I go back. Lol
I still have smoke from my very first harvest ever curing still. Well my first harvest was only a couple months ago. Growing perpetually though I get a lot of strains coming through. On average I smoke about 20 joints a day. Nothing fat either just normal Js. I like having my daytime and nighttime smoke too. Variety is best honestly. I grow a tolerance too fast but I when I switch strains a lot tolerance seems to stay at bay.

I still have smoke from my very first harvest ever curing still. Well my first harvest was only a couple months ago. Growing perpetually though I get a lot of strains coming through. On average I smoke about 20 joints a day. Nothing fat either just normal Js. I like having my daytime and nighttime smoke too. Variety is best honestly. I grow a tolerance too fast but I when I switch strains a lot tolerance seems to stay at bay.
Great minds think alike my man. I NEED a variety of strains to treat the different ailments that cannabis helps with. Sativas in the morning to wake up and give a positive mindset for the day, knockout indicas for bed time, and a bunch of hybrids of different dominant lineages for mid-day smokes depending on how I’m feeling that day. But I absolutely have to keep a strong painkilling strain on standby for the days my body feels like reminding me that I need to take it more easy. Lol I’m still searching for that ultimate strain that’s perfect for treating my pain.

Great minds think alike my man. I NEED a variety of strains to treat the different ailments that cannabis helps with. Sativas in the morning to wake up and give a positive mindset for the day, knockout indicas for bed time, and a bunch of hybrids of different dominant lineages for mid-day smokes depending on how I’m feeling that day. But I absolutely have to keep a strong painkilling strain on standby for the days my body feels like reminding me that I need to take it more easy. Lol I’m still searching for that ultimate strain that’s perfect for treating my pain.
I've always been a heavy marijuana smoker. I'm not a drinker at all. I don't think I've even had a drink this year yet. I'm usually good for a beer or shot a year. ( New Year's mostly ) and that's pushing it. I've had more then the normal person has had in operations and broken bones though. I'm only 37 years old but all my boneheaded decisions I've made when I was younger are catching up to me now. I've had my spleen and appendix removed all the way to having screws & rods in my femur. I've yet to find a strain that helps me completely. I can mask it a little but that's about it. I am on the hunt for a certain Blue strain though that I did get the pleasure of smoking and it worked awesome for me. You follow my grows along so you are familiar with my strain hunt. Whenever I do find it though, I'll be sure to pass it along to you.

Wow bud you and I both. I hate listing my injuries but since we’re on the topic I’d thought I’d let you know I share the pain... I’ve shattered my heel, couple rods in there holding it together... Tore my achillies and broke 3 toes in the same injury. Tore my MCL in my knee, compound fractured the femur all in a motorcycle accident... I’ve broken both ankles, elbow, ribs, collar bone, both wrists, broken my knuckles SEVERAL times, and last but not least I broke my jaw in two places... docs are talking about a jaw replacement surgery but I refuse. Mind over matter is what I believe, I’m a tough SOB so I don’t let it slow down.. honestly I know I’m leaving out injuries, I’ve literally lost count... I went hard when I was younger and had no fear... still don’t, I’m just wiser now. Lol so I know exactly where your coming from bro
Edit: with out similar situations, I will let you know if I find a good strain as well

Wow bud you and I both. I hate listing my injuries but since we’re on the topic I’d thought I’d let you know I share the pain... I’ve shattered my heel, couple rods in there holding it together... Tore my achillies and broke 3 toes in the same injury. Tore my MCL in my knee, compound fractured the femur all in a motorcycle accident... I’ve broken both ankles, elbow, ribs, collar bone, both wrists, broken my knuckles SEVERAL times, and last but not least I broke my jaw in two places... docs are talking about a jaw replacement surgery but I refuse. Mind over matter is what I believe, I’m a tough SOB so I don’t let it slow down.. honestly I know I’m leaving out injuries, I’ve literally lost count... I went hard when I was younger and had no fear... still don’t, I’m just wiser now. Lol so I know exactly where your coming from bro
Damn. I feel your pain that's for sure. I had my meniscus worked on in my knee but when I broke my femur my dad and I were quad riding. I was only 10 at the time but we rolled it. I jumped off awkwardly but it rolled right onto my leg and snapped it clean. I didn't walk for almost a year after that one. My mother always said she knew I was going to live in the hospital because I was born with a broken collarbone.

Ya man the compound on my femur took me out for awhile too, that’s no joke it takes a lot weight to snap that bone. I’ve always been a thrill seeker and an adrenaline junky lol what I’m feeling now is 100% my fault but I have zero regrets. I have lived an eventful life and it’s not even close to over. It’s all about the adventure and that’s how I always have and always will live my life... I’m really hoping that blue cookie strain is the one your looking for, cookie strains alleviate my pain so well I think that might be the ticket for you.

Back
Top Bottom