Sponsored Grow: Dutch Seeds Shop Multi Strain LED Grow: Jack Herrer, White Russian, Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, Northern Lights & San Fernando Valley

I topped all 3 today above the 4th node. They are thriving in their new homes. Picture attached were taken about 15 minutes prior to topping. Back right is the Jack Herrer, front left is the San Fernando Valley and front right is the Green Crack x Amnesia. Makes me wonder if it's the seeds or environment but I've never seen them grow and respond so quickly. Nothing but happiness my way. Coming up on a harvest in less then a month on my white widows. My next order will be placed with Dutch. Not sure if I've included the new lights I'm using but they are the Mars Hydro TS 1000 and Vipar spectra 300w.
received_395321941364115.jpeg
received_2562271770475750.jpeg
received_398639047474007.jpeg

So when I went to give the ladies a nice watering....I noticed that the Green Crack x Amnesia has fell over a little. I packed up some soil around her to get her upright again. I'm going to monitor this one for the next 24 hours. Most likely gonna tie her up if I see the problem doesn't correct itself fast.

Sounds good. How many others are in on this do you know?
Falstaffo and Crazy Chef have started their grows. I will be staring mine as soon as my current grow is done.

Falstaffo and Crazy Chef have started their grows. I will be staring mine as soon as my current grow is done.
Nice ill be popping my seeds in like 2weeks or so my flower tent is in week 3 as of yesterday.

Nice ill be popping my seeds in like 2weeks or so my flower tent is in week 3 as of yesterday.
My flower tent is pretty close. Probably 2-3 weeks left. I want to take a few weeks off between grows though. I need a mini break. Lol.

Can't wait to see the other grows started.

thanks. It's rough because a few feet away are my widows in flower and looking at them makes me impatient to see these in flower. I gotta admit, I'm very impressed with these seeds so far.

I can only imagine. With being so close to harvest over here I'm excited to pop some new seeds. See how I can do with the second grow, now that I at least know a little bit more than when I started blindly.

I can only imagine. With being so close to harvest over here I'm excited to pop some new seeds. See how I can do with the second grow, now that I at least know a little bit more than when I started blindly.
It's amazing how much we can learn from the members of this site. And to think I came across this site my very first plant when I was trying to see it. Looking back at that plant I honestly have no idea how I even kept it alive lol. That's one thing I'm happy that I did and that was making a veg and flower space. I also have a box I use for seedlings. It's nice starting new seeds every month. Only problem is I always seem like I need something else lol.

My flower tent is pretty close. Probably 2-3 weeks left. I want to take a few weeks off between grows though. I need a mini break. Lol.
Is this your first time using this sponsor's seeds?
Is it your first time using this sponsor's seeds?

It's amazing how much we can learn from the members of this site. And to think I came across this site my very first plant when I was trying to see it. Looking back at that plant I honestly have no idea how I even kept it alive lol. That's one thing I'm happy that I did and that was making a veg and flower space. I also have a box I use for seedlings. It's nice starting new seeds every month. Only problem is I always seem like I need something else lol.

Looking good HP, what lights are you talking about to use for flower?
Yep, this hobby can make you broke if you're not watching out. Lol

Back
Top Bottom