Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

very nice light.. Anyway to buy one in Canada?? Dont really like customs...

10 CKS trainwrecks topped

Not right now. I have to ship from USA. But if you find a store that is interested in carrying some, they get store prices, so they can make a profit from the lights. When they buy 5 or more, I can put them on pallets which saves them shipping and there are ways to get customs lower for them.

Here is how I get close to my ceiling. With just the galvanized wire on the books, it puts the light pretty close. I can gain an extra two inches or 3 using shorter hooks that screw into the ceiling.

420-magazine-mobile508491080.jpg

420-magazine-mobile62354105.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1540765536.jpg

The bar in background is a lightrail.

My plants are growing strong under the goliath just topped think big auto;) here she is
20161025_183025.JPG
20161025_183043.JPG
and a quick pic killer kush auto;) enjoying life.
20161025_183102.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Niel mate which beans have u not tried of dutch passion.i only have autos.but i got all there new releases mate and just got these through the door today.there new seeds packets are made of tin;) quite cool.il sort u some autos out for sure mate if u wana grow a few;)
20161025_195643.JPG
happy growing;)

Niel mate which beans have u not tried of dutch passion.i only have autos.but i got all there new releases mate and just got these through the door today.there new seeds packets are made of tin;) quite cool.il sort u some autos out for sure mate if u wana grow a few;)
20161025_195643.JPG
happy growing;)

New beans!! whoop! thats awesome. Ill be trying to get my hands on some autos for my next go. Super expensive around here it seems.

New beans always a joy mate.dutch passion cost more than ur average auto.but when u grow and see yields.ul see was worth every penny;) there superior to any other auto in everyway so far in my auto mission;)so dont let the price put u off.happy growing;)

I didn't know they made a White Widow. Nice.

I haven't tried any of their dark strains except Frisian Dew.

Star Ryder looks too leafy for me to try.

I never tried Think Big.

Other than that, the ones I haven't tried that I plan to try are Night Queen, Colorado Cookies, and Brooklyn Sunshine.

The last 3 iv grown but havnt got now.il get them next time all killer smoke and plants;) il inbox u mate and tell u what the options are;) got a few dark strains;) happy growing

That frisian dew is a pretty looking plant from pictures I've seen. I cant wait for you to grow that out, Beast. As I've said before, when i work through the seed stock i have, dutch passion is my next "gotta have" breeder.

I'm all subbed up..cold beer and some snacks and ready to learn from the beast.i started this journey a couple years ago.after many hours of reading I stumbled across the beast master..i went from ok growing to insane buds In one easy lesson from the beast by just doing what he does and copying his growing skills.although I don't post pictures I can assure you I have listened to my teacher and might just be doing as good if not better than the beast.on of the best lessons I have learned from him is to watch and listen to your plants and they will guide you.time to get this blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000 ...I don't know how it can get any better than what ive already learned but I will order this new light,just because my teacher did...thanks beast my teacher my friend......:peacetwo:

Morningwood welcome mate glad to have u here and thanks for the kind words.and its awsome ur growing killer plants now quality;) always happy to help and see growers achive there yield dreams;) have u got any pics of ur best plants mate.im eager to see ur work. And getting goliath will prove a smart move come ur first harvest.even heavier yields mate;) good job and happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom