Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

Thanks dude.the goliath garden looks perfect so happy all leafs up.i had to snap a pic;)
20161129_173154.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Thanks dude.the goliath garden looks perfect so happy all leafs up.i had to snap a pic;)
20161129_173154.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Garden of paradise looking mighty good there beast :thumb: they do all look super happy! I'm picking up little comments that you make and trying to remember them to learn what a happy plant looks like. When my GSC popped out she looked just like a mini triffid:)

I hope my tent looks like that one day :)

Hippy thanks alot mate ul soon have a beautiful garden im sure.all info here to be absorbed .and never be afraid to ask me questions.happy growing;)

Hippy ha ha im open to offers lol.she would make a nice addition to anyones home lol.but it doesnt come with any bud;) happy growing;)

In a country mansion type place in the middle of the dining table! :)

It could be a side business for you mate - natural candle sticks. you could charge a fortune for those where i live :)

Hippy thanks alot mate ul soon have a beautiful garden im sure.all info here to be absorbed .and never be afraid to ask me questions.happy growing;)

Thanks mate I really appreciate it as I'm running blind here and haven't got a scooby doo what I'm doing if I'm honest! I'm literally following your moves lol. so far so good :)

Thanks mate I really appreciate it as I'm running blind here and haven't got a scooby doo what I'm doing if I'm honest! I'm literally following your moves lol. so far so good :)
I'm also following Beast's methods to try and replicate his success and so far so good. I'm not quite all the way there yet but with his awesome support I know it wont take me too long.

Good day all so 3 days later.no bad news to report all plants doing great.here is mikromachine auto has enjoyed her lst.got another defol yesterday and all middle and bottom growth removed again.she is stretching good
20161202_173457.JPG
20161202_173527.JPG
and here is 3 bears og auto untopped still growing up as she flowers;)
20161202_173555.JPG
and killer kush auto untopped
20161202_173618.JPG
and my favourite lady.think big auto budding well
20161202_173642.JPG
and group shots of the auto sisters;)
20161202_173712.JPG
20161202_173734.JPG
20161202_173808.JPG
thats all for now happy growing every1;)

Led thanks mate. there is round the back of her aswell.il count all the tops and let u know how many but defo more than 12.she is a big girl.happy growing;)

She will be a pretty one if them colas fill in for ya. Hopefully you find 12 or whatever,,, big as donkey dicks in afew weeks. Keepem Green

Norcal thanks pal she is showing a very sativa side if she buds.so they should bulk up well and be very dense.time will tell mate happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom