DAY #4 QUICK UPDATE & PIC DUMP

It's been three days of 12/12, the tent is filling up nicely the girls are happy & healthy, and I'm just starting to see the beginnings of some pistils showing up.

Here's a pic of the group basking under the XL1000:

Some random canopy shots:

You can get a good idea of the bright green coloration on the new growth in this pic:

And, this pic doesn't really do it justice, but I was trying to get some perspective to show how HUGE some of those Bubba Kush leaves are:

Happy Harvests!

K

That Bubba is pretty sweet!
Thanks, Brother! I agree - she is pretty sweet! :green_heart:

I kinda wanna strip down naked, cover my privates with one of those huge BBK leaves, grab an apple, and go to a costume party as dressed Adam! :rofl: In fact, I might just bring a few extra of those Bubba leaves in case I meet a potential Eve at that party! ;)

That's for sure. Alittle selective defoliation as needed later in life..... But them big square inches of green is a hella workhorse....

That a nice setup......... And you used every square inch of that tent... A good looking Scrog.

Looked at that light,, should max ya out? As far as light......

DAY #5 OF 12/12 PICS

Nothing new to report today but here are some shots of the girls:

I also tried getting some pics of some of the incredibly thick Bubba Kush stalks, which match pretty nicely with those huge leaves. Hopefully, she'll produce some huge buds cuz' these colas can support a lot of weight! :morenutes:

Happy Harvests!

K

Nice and green around here. Evenin Krip and friends. Pic #'s. 981,2 both show Mg. trouble. Krip,....
Thanks, Brother! Yeah, #977, too! :rolleyes:

They got their first Snake Oil application last week and will get their 2nd in the next couple of days. If they're still showing after that, I'll dose 'em with some epsoms. :thanks:

DAY #7 OF 12/12 - QUICK UPDATE & PICS

Today will be day #7 of 12/12 and the tent is really filling up nicely. The secondary colas on OE #2 are a little spindly, so hoping they will be able to support the bud weight, but have a feeling I'll be using some yo-yo's on that one in another month, or so.

Other than that, all is looking pretty good:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom