Looking good.

My plants have had these purple streaks at times. I feed quite a bit of cal mag. Guess I need to up it more.

Look into sulfur, it might be that.

Looking good.

My plants have had these purple streaks at times. I feed quite a bit of cal mag. Guess I need to up it more.
Some strains have purple stalks & leaf stems and it's not necessarily a deficiency

Some strains have purple stalks & leaf stems and it's not necessarily a deficiency

I've been trying to figure this one out too. I'm under the impression that ones that are genetically purple are solid purple throughout the petioles, but the ones that are half red and half green like an apple I think is a minor P def, but the stalk and branches with red streaks is sulfur (and other) def.

Nutrient Deficiencies and Excesses.jpg

DAY #24/16 OF 12/12

It's day #24 of 12/12 for the three Bubba Kush and one Orient Express and day #16 of 12/12 for the Platinum Cake in the main tent.

The adjustments I made on Friday seem to be helping and I'm definitely seeing less leaf curl but it is still noticeable. I'd like to see some more trichomes, but I've been spoiled the last couple grows with some extremely frosty strains and I'm sure these girls will be strutting their stuff soon.

I didn't get to take pics until just after lights out, today, so was a little rushed and didn't get much, but here's what they're looking like. The last pic is the PKB:

Happy Harvests!

K

Very nice Krip!
Bud mass is kickin in nicely...
Keep cruisin past, just get lost... Sooo many grows.... Lol

They are looking great! I think the frost at this point is looking just fine. These are old genetics so you won't see frost like the In House gear but it will get heavier. It's more about the effects for me. That Bubba is going to taste so good you won't mind taking an extra hit or 2 to get where you want to be. The initial rush of the Bubba followed by a blissed out state is what it's all about. I swear my Bubba get frostier with every run so I hope you like it enough to keep it around for a while and see how it adapts to the soil.

They are looking great! I think the frost at this point is looking just fine. These are old genetics so you won't see frost like the In House gear but it will get heavier. It's more about the effects for me. That Bubba is going to taste so good you won't mind taking an extra hit or 2 to get where you want to be. The initial rush of the Bubba followed by a blissed out state is what it's all about. I swear my Bubba get frostier with every run so I hope you like it enough to keep it around for a while and see how it adapts to the soil.
I agree, Brother! I was kinda joking about being spoiled from the last couple of rounds. If I culled everything that didn't frost up as much as the Dolatos or PKB's, I'd likely only be growing the Dolato & PKB's! :rofl:

I'm pretty sure I'll find a BBH keeper. I just took a couple more clones and I received an Ace order with another five BBH seeds, just in case I don't find my keeper in these three.

And, I'm in full agreement that the difference between 24% THC and 12% THC is something like one more hit and the terps & effects are more important than the percentage of THC or appearance of trichs! ;)

DAY #26/18 OF 12/12 - BUDS FILLING OUT & FROSTING UP

It's day #26 of 12/12 for the original four plants and the buds are starting to fill out and get frosty. The Bubba HASH (see, @Amy Gardner? I got it right, that time! :laugh: ) have these perfectly round "pom-pom" buds and the Orient Express has these wild, hairy looking buds that look like this:

Here are a few tent shots:

Here are some bud close-ups:

Later this week, these girls will get their first CAT drench.

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #27 PIC DUMP

It's been 27 days of 12/12 for the Bubba Hash and Orient Express, which are the only plants you'll really see in this update. I'm very happy with the way these plants have stacked and are starting to fill out. :morenutes:

Here's a quick tent shot:

Here are some of those "wild & hairy" Orient Express colas:

These are the Bubba Hash:

First CAT Drench should be tomorrow or Friday.

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #29 - FRIDAY NIGHT PIC DUMP!

It's been a full four weeks of 12/12 and the three Bubba Hash and Orient Express just got their first CAT drench today.

All the girls are looking good, filling out nice, and starting to smell nice, too! :yummy:

Here are the pics from today:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom