QUICK UPDATE - BUBBA HASH WORKING!

I just wanted to post a quick update to this thread. My Dad finally had a chance to try the now well-cured Bubba Hash and it's a real winner for his pain! :thumb:

Thanks Brother Neiko for recommending this strain! :thanks:

My Dad said that, unlike the Blackwater, which has been his preferred strain for pain so far, the BBH hits him almost immediately.

I'd been thinking about culling that strain, temporarily, since I have more seeds, but looks like its gonna be a keeper!

Happy Harvests!

K

QUICK UPDATE - BUBBA HASH WORKING!

I just wanted to post a quick update to this thread. My Dad finally had a chance to try the now well-cured Bubba Hash and it's a real winner for his pain! :thumb:

Thanks Brother Neiko for recommending this strain! :thanks:

My Dad said that, unlike the Blackwater, which has been his preferred strain for pain so far, the BBH hits him almost immediately.

I'd been thinking about culling that strain, temporarily, since I have more seeds, but looks like its gonna be a keeper!

Happy Harvests!

K
That's great news. I've been open to replacing it as soon as I find one "better" but so far I haven't been able to. There's something special about that strain that I haven't found in the "new" strains out there.

Back
Top Bottom