Sponsored Grow: Krip Keepers Frost Fest Featuring Mars SP-250 In Mars 4' x 4' Tent

Growing them SOG in small containers makes sense except, as autos, they all need to be done from seed and not clone, which isn't ideal and can get pretty expensive for a SOG grow.
Even for a SOG they are too inconsistent as far as how big they get and when they start and finish bloom.

From everything I have seen the best purpose for autos is to throw them outside in a pot in the summer.

Exactly what you said about money.....indoors is too expensive to risk it. When you can grow a photo exactly how you like it, why take the risk?

DAY #12 OF 12/12

It's Day #12 of 12/12 and all still coming along. I'm not that happy with the quality of today's pics so you can bet you'll see some more this weekend.

Also, I wanted to point out some of the side branching on the Chem '91 colas that's happening towards the top of the canopy:

Happy Harvests!

K

Sorry to read that sad news about your friend. How have you been doing lately? With all the craziness going around right now and dealing with emotional stress like that, I imagine the weight of stress is excessive. I hope his family is doing ok. Hopefully your ladies are doing better now too.

DAY #16 OF 12/12

We're on day #16 of 12/12 and everything is looking great! :thumb:

The girls got a transplant drench yesterday and their next drink is gonna be the first CAT drench.

The cola stalks are getting nice & thick and the buds are really stacking and looking good, so we should have a decent yield this round.

Here's what we've got today:

Happy Harvests!

K

Damn...they look awesome! I really need to get an indoor setup so I can grow year round. Urgh...how long would it take me to find pennies in my budget? Maybe I'll find random pennies on the street faster than calculating my budget limits?! :hmmmm:

DAY #19 OF 12/12 - TENT IS GETTING PACKED!

Today is day #19 of 12/12 and the tent is getting packed with some nice buds, and the trichomes are just starting to show. They're gonna need a drink in the next day or two and I'm still debating on whether I want to give them a GE or just start the CAT dreches. I was gonna start the CATs but, the more I think about it, I think I'll do one more feeding before starting them.

Here's the pics from today:

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #21 OF 12/12

It's been 21 days of 12/12 and I ended up giving the girls a GE drench tonight so the first CATs will happen sometime around Thursday of this week. I'm gonna try to give them another Brix foliar tomorrow.

Here's the customary full-tent pic:

And, it's still a little early, but here are a few buds showing some trichome development:

Right now, all the trichs are on the Pineapple Express and the Chem '91. I'm not seeing much, yet, on the White Strawberries.

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #19 OF 12/12 - TENT IS GETTING PACKED!

Today is day #19 of 12/12 and the tent is getting packed with some nice buds, and the trichomes are just starting to show. They're gonna need a drink in the next day or two and I'm still debating on whether I want to give them a GE or just start the CAT dreches. I was gonna start the CATs but, the more I think about it, I think I'll do one more feeding before starting them.

Here's the pics from today:

Happy Harvests!

K
You're certainly back on your game!

DAY #27 OF 12/12

We're on day #27 of 12/12 and the colas are filling out and getting heavy from the trichomes. On Thursday I gave them a Brix foliar and several of the colas fell over from the extra weight of the water. So, I put up some trellis netting to help keep everything supported as best as possible.

Here are the pics from today:

When I was finished putting up the trellis netting, I had to wash my hands in alcohol cuz' the were so sticky from the resin and we're just at four weeks of 12/12, so in another week or two, we should be looking pretty good! :yummy:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom