Sponsored Grow: Krip Keepers Frost Fest Featuring Mars SP-250 In Mars 4' x 4' Tent

It seems nowadays a lot hurricanes there! I hope the weather will be good very soon. Luckily not influenced too much on the growing. :Namaste:
Thanks, Sara! There's not really more hurricanes, but the weather patterns had them blowing offshore so we went something like 11 years without a major hurricane hitting, the "El Nino" (or, "La Nina"...I can't remember which? :hmmmm: ) effect that was keeping them offshore has changed so we're gonna get back to "normal" on hurricane hits. :(

HERE'S THE PICS

I was hoping to get these pics up yesterday, but y'all know how that goes...

Here are some group pics:

That Blackwater (front-left above) still has some of the older "ugly" leaves, only because I didn't want to trim too much, but the new growth does look like it's coming in healthy:

The two Dolatos look pretty much identical. Here's the NON-Vulxed one:

The Platinum Cake is the one I'm most concerned with on the stretch:

And, this is the Platinum Kush Breath:

In another week, or so, I'll take some more brix measurements on the two Dolatos and see if there's any change and/or difference between the one with and without the added Vulx.

I'd guess that they both have increased in Brix since they were the two originally showing the deficiencies and are now looking pretty "Brixy", although, the original Brix readings at 16'ish were still pretty good.

Happy Harvests!

K

HERE'S THE PICS

I was hoping to get these pics up yesterday, but y'all know how that goes...

Here are some group pics:

That Blackwater (front-left above) still has some of the older "ugly" leaves, only because I didn't want to trim too much, but the new growth does look like it's coming in healthy:

The two Dolatos look pretty much identical. Here's the NON-Vulxed one:

The Platinum Cake is the one I'm most concerned with on the stretch:

And, this is the Platinum Kush Breath:

In another week, or so, I'll take some more brix measurements on the two Dolatos and see if there's any change and/or difference between the one with and without the added Vulx.

I'd guess that they both have increased in Brix since they were the two originally showing the deficiencies and are now looking pretty "Brixy", although, the original Brix readings at 16'ish were still pretty good.

Happy Harvests!

K

Hi Mr. Krip,

I'm going to predict that the readings on both will drop down a bit.....those semi=crispy leaves on the early readings could cause an artifact in the numbers.

I'm curious to see!

Hi Mr. Krip,

I'm going to predict that the readings on both will drop down a bit.....those semi=crispy leaves on the early readings could cause an artifact in the numbers.

I'm curious to see!
When I took the samples, I was careful to select three leaves from each plant that were all healthy with no browning, yellowing, or crispiness. ;)

Yip EEE My seeds came in 20 Blue Dream and 10 Gold Leaf from 420 Now I have to wait until next spring to pop them, Dam I am excited for next spring. I hope to have a nice crop I may only plant half and keep the others. I may get the a mix pack that has Gold Leaf , Super Silver Haze and Purple Haze and plant a couple of the Haze strains for variety I also Love a good Sativa :rollit:

Hey brother Krip! Glad to hear the hurricane avoided your area and that you are safe, crazy stuff! I was thinking of your awesome outside garden and how all of that could of been ripped up in an evening.
Looking good in your ganja garden, all the plants have got a good size to them - lets hope they play nice for you throughout stretch! :passitleft:
Keep well and have a good week. :high-five: Happy growing!

PIC UPDATE - BLACKWATER RECOVERING & HUGE STALKS

The girls all got GE drenches yesterday except for the Blackwater that is now on a different protocol/schedule and got a heavy transplant drench a couple of days ago.

She is recovering nicely with the new growth looking good and you'd be hard-pressed to tell there were any previous issues....errr...until you looked at some of the lower growth I haven't yet trimmed, but the point is, she's starting to look pretty good again! :rofl:

Also, the stalks on these girls are huge! :morenutes:

OK...Here's some group shots both in natural light and under the SP-250's and Blackwater is front-left:

Blackwater in natural light:

Platinum Kush Breath buried in the middle of the other four:

Platinum Cake is gonna be a monster:

FAT BOTTOM GIRLS YOU MAKE THIS ROCKIN' WORLD GO 'ROUND! :theband:

Blackwater stalk:

Platinum Kush Breath stalk:

Stalk from one of the Dolatos:

Platinum Cake Stalk:

Happy Harvests!

K

PIC UPDATE - BLACKWATER RECOVERING & HUGE STALKS

The girls all got GE drenches yesterday except for the Blackwater that is now on a different protocol/schedule and got a heavy transplant drench a couple of days ago.

She is recovering nicely with the new growth looking good and you'd be hard-pressed to tell there were any previous issues....errr...until you looked at some of the lower growth I haven't yet trimmed, but the point is, she's starting to look pretty good again! :rofl:

Also, the stalks on these girls are huge! :morenutes:

OK...Here's some group shots both in natural light and under the SP-250's and Blackwater is front-left:

Blackwater in natural light:

Platinum Kush Breath buried in the middle of the other four:

Platinum Cake is gonna be a monster:

FAT BOTTOM GIRLS YOU MAKE THIS ROCKIN' WORLD GO 'ROUND! :theband:

Blackwater stalk:

Platinum Kush Breath stalk:

Stalk from one of the Dolatos:

Platinum Cake Stalk:

Happy Harvests!

K

Healthy from the top to the bottom ... you'll definitely need a chainsaw! :)

Great job so far ... I'm enjoying following along ...

QUICK UPDATE - SUPERCROPPING, DE-STRESS & WAITING TO FLIP

The girls are all looking good and, really, ready to flip. But, I'm gonna try to wait another 10 days, or so, and instead, did some more supercropping on the Blackwater and then gave her a dose of De-stress.

The canopy on the Blackwater is now a little lower than the other four plants thanks to the HST, but along with the Platinum Cake, it's one of the two "stretchiest" strains, so it should quickly catch up to the others.

I really need to get in there and do some lollipopping to clean up the lower canopy on all the plants and will try to get that done over the weekend.

I'm now debating, again, whether or not to put up the trellis netting. Originally, I thought it would be easier to get pics of the individual plants and do the feedings without it. But, that's not really the case since the canopy is so thick, anyways. And, I can already tell there are gonna be some tall colas, so I think the netting will be good to give them some additional support and minimize the number of yo-yo's I need to hang later.

Not much else to report, for now, and I'll try to get some pics up in the next 24 hours.

Happy Harvests!

K

PIC DUMP - FOUR DAYS TO FLIP! :yahoo:

I'm sitting on a tent full of, what will soon be, some real monster plants considering the limitations of the grow tent! :morenutes:

Those that have followed me for a while may be aware that my "ritual" is to flip on a Friday and this Friday is gonna be the day for these girls. They were really ready a week or two ago, but, with waiting for the Blackwater to recover, they've really bulked up quite a bit.

Here are some random pics. The two stalks at the end are one of the two Dolatos and the Platinum Cake (in that order):

Happy Harvests!

K

That Platinum Cake should be insane!
Yeah, she's the one I'm most concerned with over stretch. It's the one in the back-left in the pics and is already about 4" taller than the rest of the plants. I'm expecting her to, at least, double in size and she's the main reason I'm considering putting up the trellis netting. It's gonna be close on height with that one, I think. :oops:

The last/only time I grew her was in the small tent and she topped that one out, but the colas were all pretty spindly so it only yielded just over an ounce. :rolleyes: I really want to try to get four z's out of this plant since it is some of the best meds I've ever grown.

Back
Top Bottom