Skunksta

Growing with a VS XS2000 and P1000.Over 300 watts of lights.I will be replacing a bar light which was 300 watt.Lights came 2 days after winning.
Will start with just the XS2000 see if that 60 watt missing is a big issue then wack the p1000
in if it is.

The tent is 80x80x200
i will be growing two ladies in it. Full details to come if you have ever thought about
buying one of these lights take a seat i will be as honest as i can.I have a lot on the go
plant wise and still un sure what ladies to grow in there.this will be my last go around this
year will have enough to last. I have a few clones from last grow flower bomb and wedding
gelato and a critical kush.My seedlings are brunce banner , gelato #4 , do-si-dos (stracciatella),
blue sunset sherbet i have 2 spots in this tent and 3 maybe 4 if i keep them smaller in my 2nd
Will get the ball rolling soon as i take down this grow no more than 2/3 weeks.All tents will
now be ViparSpectra if you cant wait or want a sneak peak at the results from an XS model
check my journal its close to havest (Tent one xs4000).I can only speak on on my experience
with the XS4000 after one grow and for the money i paid this light kicks ass.Will it be
working in 5 years time hmm i dont know but if im honest i would prob upgraded by then
with how fast tech is moving.For the long grow space i have and it not being to wide
in my main tent its perfect.And the results are far better i feel than two 300 watt p300's blowing
heat all around my grow space.That being said i expect the same results from its little brothers.

420 WARNING I ABUSE FOLIAGE IM SORRY THATS JUST HOW I GROW DONT
LIKE IT DONT COMMENT.ALL OTHER FEED BACK MORE THAN WELCOME.

The lights and the seedlings that are hungry.wont be much action for a week due to harvest.
Happy growing people.

23.jpeg

DE38215E-F576-474B-A00E-A5FFB057D27C.jpeg

Ok quick update due to being busy with the other ladies I have growing. Got around to putting the p1000 in my small tent. Seedlings still don’t look that happy. having problems with r/h in there and and didn’t want to dome them. Should of live and learn and I’m now remembering to feed them. Clones are fine the light is at 30% and around 20
inch from the big clone.Pics just after a feed.

Peace :)

CDE13797-97BA-44BC-9B95-F761B476C544.jpeg

211C9D56-0AB3-41B3-B9AB-FCBC9B7494AD.jpeg

Already liking the light change. Will pick what goes in this grow/journal sometime next week. Got a lot on and the most important thing the England match weds. ;)

1ML to L A/B
1ML to L Silicon
0.5ML to L calmag (upping to 1mL)
All shogun.

9139D1DD-1FC3-4624-AF32-4317AD5408E1.jpeg

Hello @skunksa woohoo congrats on that fantastic light.
I'm in for this one. :thumb:
I was going with VS. on my new flower room but as you know I have something else now.

The new ones should blow my older lights. I can't wait to see your results.
You have a fantastic start i see. :bravo:
Good luck to England too.
Happy growing my friend.
Bill

Ye they seem to have took to it like a duck to water its only at 30% but could tell the impacted it had with in a few
hours.Guess its my new seedling/clone light.
Hello @skunksa woohoo congrats on that fantastic light.
I'm in for this one. :thumb:
I was going with VS. on my new flower room but as you know I have something else now.
But I ran @ViparSpectra for almost 5 years now with great results.
The new ones should blow my older lights. I can't wait to see your results.
You have a fantastic start i see. :bravo:
Good luck to England too.
Happy growing my friend.
Bill

So quick update before I get things rolling. This p1000 makes for one hell of a seedling/clones light my ladies are loving life now there under it. Bottom right is the mutant GG4. The back two have been topped intend on doing something with the mutant. And will top the do-si-dos later bottom left.The light is set to 30% its been hot here and dont really want to speed things up just yet. Happy growing. Will be updating a lot more after next week.
1ML TO L A/B
1ML TO L SILICON
1ML TO L CALMAG
1ML TO L KATANA ROOTS

019B1D78-95F9-43B0-99F4-0E742434EEEC.jpeg

New home until my other tent is ready still have one lady finishing up. They are under my XS4000 until I move them to the other tent. Then I will replace the bar with the lights I won.

E5D7334B-D4D4-48DB-BB40-96C6DA001B1D.jpeg

Getting ready to setup the tents for the new grow. This is the training I have done so far on the seeds. The clones need some work to. The mutant is in the last pic the GG4. Everything else is going to plan. Will choose what goes were next week.

B0191043-7217-41F1-B24A-21B6BCB424C9.jpeg

EB5B416A-F100-4569-98CC-6863DD32EF67.jpeg

36E5AB8F-F9BD-4464-A061-FFEC8F5A1C28.jpeg

9EABFAA5-7114-4DCB-BF03-8849AD10FDA4.jpeg

E22E8187-8B14-4523-88D0-1D395C7CB5A3.jpeg

Ok so it begins. The Bruce banner has been topped twice so has the dos-si-do. So four tops and side branches. The blue sherbet has been topped just the once YET she looks heavy on the sativa side she will need some work. And the GG4 is the Mutant I’m trying to train. The others are my clones from last run x1 wedding Gelato x2 flower bomb x1 critical. These are still under the xs4000 at 25% right now and about 30 inch away. They all had a trim or was topped today. Still yet to make up mind on the strains for both my tents. Seeing if I can match up strains size wise. Will up the nutes now I’m close to finishing up last grow they look hungry. Happy growing people here are some pics :)

This weekend i will perform this before i setup the new light/lights.I intend on taking some temps with
my temp gun of my bar light WITH the psu in the tent at the mo its out , of the 300 watt bar light.Then repeat with the xs2000 in there see the heat levels of both bear in mind the xs2000 is 240watt.Will add the p1000 and repeat again. And store my bar light for a while.and start this grow offical.Depending on the out come the bar light might stay stored for some time. peace :Namaste:

PS. this is if im not called into work.

Ok so it’s going to be my clones in this tent I feel. Might change my mind but as of today that’s the plan. This is how the ladies look today do plan on setting up my tent sometime this week with the new lights and the chosen ladies.Still under the XS4000 at 35%.

949B7FAD-6FC2-4720-8963-972748F84388.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom