Spookies' Round 2 Professional Grow - Strawberry Daiquiri

Strain

• Total voters
I'm sorry spooks... I was really looking forward to your grow this season. But well, seems like it just had to be you again. Let us know when you get back to growing! I hope you can still enjoy othere people their grows! Take care spooks!

Hey Spookie..... Dude once the yard has been compromised.....Time to pack it in.... Outsmart the M-Fuckers.... Don't even try outside............ Move indoors.... GL and Keepem Green

Spooks, I think People here are trying to say you should go inside and grow Some amazing girls :p

Without joking, it Sucks and I hope that you Will get back to growing soon budb

Again? :thedoubletake:

Damn, Spooks, that's harsh. I followed in your footsteps, by my own hand, shortly after your first encounter with the dreaded plant killers. I got a heads-up that my daughter has ratted me out and even though it was a legal grow I didn't need the hassle. I cut everything down rather than face the crazy uncertainty of our grow laws. In my state it seems that the law's response is destroy the grow and ask questions later, i.e., Napoleonic Law... you're guilty until you prove yourself innocent. The cops did show up, nice guys, and I let them look around without a warrant. Cutting down my babies sucked horribly but at least it was my choice. My attorney said that I didn't have to do it, but who wants to go through ANY kind of hassle with the law? I feel for ya.

Didn't have to go to court at least. Sorry to hear that Rider. Thanks for the support everyone. Kinda a positive outcome considering why could have happened. Oh well see you guys real soon you are all family to me.

One love.

Spooky
I stopped growing too for now until I finished stuff that I need to do. Growing here in the Netherlands under grow lights is a grey zone when it comes to legal growing. I just have to wait until spring comes back! Anyway spooks, it's nice that you don't have to go to court. Well, I hope you're doing pretty okay now around christmas time!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles with the law.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom