Spookiest Outdoor Journal

It seems kind of odd doesn't it... I don't know about Cannabis laws in Australia but I know in states or countries where it is pretty strict, you will end up in jail or atleast a very high fine...

My little first plants!

Sorry Spook. Take your lumps is my attitude and looks like youve moved on already! Already thinking about next year! The Police here pretty much can do what they want, charge you with what they want, your record and your attitude play a big part on punishment. Willy said dont have more than a pound when you travel. My few yard grows are a gamble every year. Its nice to be able to put them in the middle of the yard. Ive Gorilla grew here once and its was savage. Id imagine the Kangaroos there pretty much eat everything and theyre strong as fuck to go through fencing. So a successful Gorilla grow is probably impossible there. Go indoors Spookie, thats the answer. If i remember right this is at least the 2nd time youve been shut down by the police?? Your going to get shut down every time Spookie. Theyre going to wait till the end, after all that fucking work, theyre going to pull your stuff laughing the whole time.
Nice to see you aint sweating it. 4D

Hey if your worried about the forum being the source run your journal a month or two behind we would know but I doubt the fuzz would figure it out and if you get all your finished plants gone right away stored off site or ??? You would have em raiding an empty grow tent lol and no product!

A friend of mine used to Gorilla crop in the upper branches of a wooded area who looks up in the trees for cannabis, another more successful Gorilla cropper friend would scout areas a year in advance by finding 4 or more areas suitable to grow, stick dollars to trees in the area, go back if any dollars were gone it's not a good area.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420

When I Gorilla grew the prick i did it with had 4-5 previous spots and when we went to water one day there was a cleared out spot close to the grow and dude said.... I dident do this. This aint me. I looked down and said hey theres a note. I picked it up and it said I wont be back. Somebody else was going to grow there too and seen our plot after clearing an area. he never came back and we harvested that spot. Growers love! Stick dollars to the trees.... cool stuff!
Sorry Spookie. Im just going through your thread and had to comment.
Dont grow in your yard no more Spook! Inside like Ohio said with a cheap LED. Get good at it and you can pull more than enough in a small area.
Damn dude thats heart breaking. If I could help I would dude. 4D

Hey mate looking good now starting to get some growth happening again
This shot here looks like a face lol
420-magazine-mobile941885164.jpg

Kinda looks like an owl

Back
Top Bottom