nicol

Hi everyone,

I'm at the 3rd week into flowering, and I have been noticing these spots on some of my bottom fan leaves.

It's my second time growing and I have no clues on how to fix it and if I have to be worried about it.

Thank you so much

IMG_5606.JPG

IMG_5607.jpg

Some of the pic's may show Mg def so you might want to think about a Ca / Mg supplement as well.

The very small spots could be spider mites & ya need to look under the leaf's for those with a jewelers loupe or mini microscope.

2nd pic with black ring around leaf area you have a small blemish on the third finger of leaf from the right side... on a gut feeling it would be more likely be P or K def which is reasonable common in the flowering but at a very early stage of development.

I suspect you may be in an early stage of nutrient deficiency occurring which could be related to under feeding.

But I would double check for spider mites as well :thumb:

Have a good day - FD

Some of the pic's may show Mg def so you might want to think about a Ca / Mg supplement as well.

The very small spots could be spider mites & ya need to look under the leaf's for those with a jewelers loupe or mini microscope.

2nd pic with black ring around leaf area you have a small blemish on the third finger of leaf from the right side... on a gut feeling it would be more likely be P or K def which is reasonable common in the flowering but at a very early stage of development.

I suspect you may be in an early stage of nutrient deficiency occurring which could be related to under feeding.

But I would double check for spider mites as well :thumb:

Have a good day - FD
You saved me, I just sprayed a mix of (warm water, cooking oil and dish soap) just in case for spider mites, because i don't have a microscope or anything to see that close. And I'm going to boost up with a CA/Mg supplement. Thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom