what are your temps?
what is your humidity?
what kind of lights?
how old are the plants?
veg or flower?
are you spraying them with anything?
how often are you giving nutes?
do you have pictures??

click the "gallery" tab in the black header at the top of the screen, got to "upload photos". then click the browse button, browse your computer for your pics, once you have them selected click the process button. once they are uploaded you add them to the post with the My Photos as the bottom of the reply box.

image18256.jpg
image18256.jpg
image18256.jpg

Thanks I'll try

Ok I used soil Scott's moisture advantage, just use water and spray them. The light is halogen, it's down in the basement so don't know temp and humidity.

The light is halogen, it's down in the basement so don't know temp and humidity.

These are things you are going to need to know for a successful grow. You can pick up a simple Temp/Humidity guage for around $12 in the gardening department of most hardware stores. Something like this

iPhone_photos_003.jpg

no offense, but the picture colors are terrible. If your spraying them it could be burn from water droplets on the leaves. The water magnifies the light and causes burns. but try to get some better color in your pics, these don't do it justice. if they are under the halogen pull them out from under it to take the pic, maybe that will help.

Back
Top Bottom