Spots on outdoor plants

mammonista

420 Member
So I'm growing these two plants on my back deck. The big one is a CBD female grown from seed, the smaller one is a Strawberry Kush plant grown from a clone. The CBD plant is in a 5-gallon bucket in 100% Coco, the clone plant is also in a 5-gallon bucket growing in regular soil with a good amount of vermiculite mixed in. Both are watered adequately (1+ gallon of water per day for the CBD/Coco plant, 1/2 gallon per day for the Kush clone) and fertilized approximately every other watering with good stuff.
About a week ago both started forming flowers...
20180828_100826.jpg

20180828_100854.jpg

But several weeks ago both plants also started showing yellowing leaves at various locations around the plant.

20180828_090012.jpg

These are pictures of a leaf under the microscope...

20180828_091555.jpg
Tue Aug 28 09-04-55.jpg

So here's my question.... Bugs or nutrient deficiencies? I'm seeing these same spots on a few of the big fan leaves that have yet to turn yellow. And what can I do about it if it's an infestation?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

If these were my plants I wouldn't worry about a thing. They look beautiful and healthy. Yellowing leaves in the center or lower areas of a plant is normal. A few bug bites here and there is all part of nature. All I might do is open up the center a bit to improve air circulation, maybe. Very nice plants. :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom