Gavski

20170531071646_IMG_7817.JPG

Hi.. Hoping someone can help me out here... Look like anything easily recognisable?... because I havent really been able to identify anything very similar googling around the net...

Greenhouse, winter in Australia. Coco, BioVega/Flores... about 4 weeks into flowering.. going to have no shade leaves left soon the way its going...

Yellowing from the tips in usually means too much nutes. I'm not sure of the exact prob but best advice is give it a good flush. 3 times pot size of just ph'd water. Let it be for a day then start on the lower end of a full feeding making sure PH is right. The yellow leaves won't get better. Look at new growth for signs of recovery.

Also don't cut off the yellow leaves. If it is a deficiency the plant is scavenging nutrients its missing from the lower leaves to feed the upper.

Thanks, yeah I did a flush the other day.. maybe didn't do it quite right... still seem to be suffering... another thing I've been suspecting is could it be leaf septoria? Anyway getting some cal mag today, see if that's it...

Dude in the hydro shop was adamant it is septoria... got a few things sposed to fix it... will report back if they work...

Back
Top Bottom