Spray

Debudman

Has anyone used the "Spray" method of medication?
I recently seen a TV News article where they interviewed some individuals who had various conditions claiming that the spray significantly helped them.
The benefit they stated is that they could spray directly on the pain area, to stimulate the pain receptors. Those interviewed claimed it was the best method they have used.

I have also heard of "Tinctures." This I believe is a way to consume through alcohol extraction. You can place a few drops on your tongue and let the medicine go to work.

I haven't tried either method, but was curious to know if anyone here has and to learn of their experiences. I'm always looking to explore safer ways to medicate and escape from the toxicities of smoking.

:peace:

Yeah bru... I was down at a function a couple weeks ago and got to "sample" some spray (amongst) other things.
I had done a lot of walking around that day and my back was starting to rip pretty bad. I have kronic this and that throughout my back. They (the vendor) sprayed some on my lower back... 15 mins later I was feeling a lot of relief... if you have the chance I would definitely recommend you try some for pain relief!

Hey Captain,

That's great to hear that you too had good success with this stuff.
I am heading over to my dispensary today to see if they have some to try.
I frequently get "Kronic" back pain too. Hey is that what inspired your name "Captain Kronic?" Hope not. I would give anything to get rid of my back pain. I hate going to doctors and have always refused to have them poke and prod on me. I always try to take the natural approach whenever I can. I've been trying to eat healthy (Fruits and veggies) and continue a weight training regimen. Man I'll tell you it sucks getting old ... lol .

I can say it helped, probably would have helped even more if I wasn't already so overdone by the time I tried it.
Also, I was pretty medicated at that point so the spray would have been even more effective otherwise... IMO
As for the name... no, that's not how I chose it, I actually chose it on the fly and wish I would have given more thought to it!

Eating right and exercise certainly helps... I have to be careful w/the later as I tend to not feel the damage right away sometimes.

The Stones said it best... what a drag it is getting old! That's why I am just gonna stay in my prime till I burn out... LOL

Well I just picked me up a bottle of the ole spray to try.
The cost wasn't to bad it was 20.00. Whenever I feel my next back pain I will
blast my lower back with a couple sprays. I'll let you know if it helps. I also picked up some edibles. I never tried them before and thought I would give it a shot. I bought some German Chocolate Truffles. :) It is a 4 dose box with like 15mg THC in each unit.
I think I will just tear 1 in half and try that first. I don't want to over medicate for the first time. I hear though that with the edibles they can hit you heavy and last much longer than the standard smoking method.

:) Sounds like a match made in heaven to me Captain.
You lucky man!

Well I wish I could pass on my feedback on the edibles.
I tried 1/2 of a truffle last night and didn't feel a thing. Next plan of action is to try 1 whole one, which is 15 Mg. I will see if that is enough medicine for me. Another key is to make sure you are on a 2 hour empty stomach. I think that will help a lot.

I did try the spray. Amazingly enough I think it really did help. I sprayed 2 sprays on my lower back. Afterwords I felt like a warming feeling, which is probably the alcohol.
But it did seem to dissipate the pain. It is a bit to early to say, but will keep trying it on different areas as well.

I have heard of this as well and it sounds great for the back pain that I get from time to time. Always on the lookout for something new to help deal with the pain. Will have to give the spray a try.

Hey Vapor,

Yeah, nothing worse than lower back pain.
I always believe in natural methods of resolving problems and pain.
The first step is to determine the source of the problem and then work toward the solution. I found that mild exercises really helped my back.. ABS, back, legs... Next thing that helped me is to avoid heavy lifting and most important lift correctly when lifting anything. Outside of that, a little spray and some :roorrip: can help manage the pain. I wouldn't say the spray was a miracle solution or anything, but I think it helped a small bit. The medication options for Cannabis have sure expanded.

I really had a very bad back pain a month ago and someone suggested me to use spray. I sprayed directly onto the affected area without rubbing and massaging. It was miracle. I am so surprised that I got immediate relief from back pain

What does Graphiti framework and underwater gliders have to do with cannabis spray?

The Graphiti framework is a new approach to create highly sophisticated visual editors on top of the GEF framework. Graphiti can easily be integrated with EMF as the domain modeling framework. The creation of visual editors is done in Java, programming against the Graphiti framework API. It is fairly simple, but yet repetitive, which makes it a candidate to be supported by the means of model-driven development.

Spray is an underwater glider developed under ONR support by Scripps and Woods Hole scientists to provide a small long-range autonomous platform for long-term ocean measurements. The Spray is versatile because it is small enough to be deployed from small boats close to shore while still being able to carry a variety of sensors.

Back
Top Bottom