Verb's Gorillas In Hempy Buckets - Under QB288 240W LED

7/3 Update

Hey! Decided to drop a sunday night update for you folks. :popcorn:
So everything has been trimmed and jarred. Did the first and one ’RH test’ for overnight and the RH of the two jars only raised up to max 70%. Rest of them were between 61-66%. I'd say pretty well estimated as the buds dried down in a bit over 3 days.

The two jars which rose to ~70% RH, I paper bagged them for one day.
Now we got all the jars between 60-65% RH! :yahoo: Except the biggest jar on the picture below - thats pretty much all larf and it got pretty dry. RH wont rise over 58%, at least yet… The readings might rise over couple days.
76EF415D-2B45-4EC4-88C8-E4BCA4AE4EF0.jpeg

Everything jarred and ready for burping. Plus ran out of jars :rofl: (Yes the jars are pretty full on there, but afterwards ran to the shop and bought little more tomato sauce jars)

And then finally: how much is our haul??

@Barney's Farm Gorilla Glue Auto:
62g / ~2oz - I was really surprised she yielded that much! The plant wasn't even close to ripen yet as I chopped them all at once.
2x @FastBuds Gorilla Glue#4 Auto's:
* GG#1 aka Guy: 70g / ~2.5oz and 40grams of larf! :straightface: Don't know what I did wrong with the plant. Basicly the whole lower 1/3 part of the plant never ’bulked up’ so we got a lot larf from this one.
* GG#2 aka Koko: 118g / ~4oz and about 20g larf. I was more satisfied with her, but tbh I was expecting more regarding their size before the harvest.

Total dry weight: 310g / 10oz
(250grams of good solid nugs and 60grams of larf)

83A7E91E-BBE8-4B16-9B28-99E2F37EAFBF.jpeg

EC220A7D-8E52-4890-8D48-DF283EBB9692.jpeg

Here is tonight samples! Love FB GG buds structure (the right ones) Theyre like a sticky sponges. The amount of resin is almost unreal. And for this strain you need a proper hardware kitchen grinder :laugh::rofl: Scissors literally wont cut this.

It burns near perfectly on joint, very slowly as the structure inside the paper stays gluey and fresh. And leaving behind evenly very light ash.
The taste isn't in my like too much…at least yet. But this was known due the fast dry. Just gotta hope a good cure helps!
First taste is citrus with a pungent after taste. (Proper smoke report after a week or couple)
B03523FF-A243-438B-B5DB-B409CC240F2F.jpeg

Now we want to maintain our jars RH%. I'll keep burping them couple times per day and ’rotate’ the buds from bottom to the top, as the content in bottom gets most humid.
Heres some of the readings we dealing with right now [from GG#1 jars]
116D6322-F369-4BE9-ADD5-792F8BD4BC48.jpeg

(Stable)

5AC99499-3C88-4985-BA81-751CCA04FB23.jpeg

(When it gets colder by the night I let some cooler inside the jars to keep it between 68-75F)

That's it for sunday night.
Stay medicated brother, sisters & growers
:passitleft:

- V

7/3 Update

Hey! Decided to drop a sunday night update for you folks. :popcorn:
So everything has been trimmed and jarred. Did the first and one ’RH test’ for overnight and the RH of the two jars only raised up to max 70%. Rest of them were between 61-66%. I'd say pretty well estimated as the buds dried down in a bit over 3 days.

The two jars which rose to ~70% RH, I paper bagged them for one day.
Now we got all the jars between 60-65% RH! :yahoo: Except the biggest jar on the picture below - thats pretty much all larf and it got pretty dry. RH wont rise over 58%, at least yet… The readings might rise over couple days.
76EF415D-2B45-4EC4-88C8-E4BCA4AE4EF0.jpeg

Everything jarred and ready for burping. Plus ran out of jars :rofl: (Yes the jars are pretty full on there, but afterwards ran to the shop and bought little more tomato sauce jars)

And then finally: how much is our haul??

@Barney's Farm Gorilla Glue Auto:
62g / ~2oz - I was really surprised she yielded that much! The plant wasn't even close to ripen yet as I chopped them all at once.
2x @FastBuds Gorilla Glue#4 Auto's:
GG#1 aka Guy: 70g / ~2.5oz and 40grams of larf! :straightface: Don't know what I did wrong with the plant. Basicly the whole lower 1/3 part of the plant never ’bulked up’ so we got a lot larf from this one.
* GG#2 aka Koko: 118g / ~4oz and about 20g larf. I was more satisfied with her, but tbh I was expecting more regarding their size before the harvest.

Total dry weight: 310g / 10oz
(250grams of good solid nugs and 60grams of larf)

83A7E91E-BBE8-4B16-9B28-99E2F37EAFBF.jpeg

EC220A7D-8E52-4890-8D48-DF283EBB9692.jpeg

Here is tonight samples! Love FB GG buds structure (the right ones) Theyre like a sticky sponges. The amount of resin is almost unreal. And for this strain you need a proper hardware kitchen grinder :laugh::rofl: Scissors literally wont cut this.

It burns near perfectly on joint, very slowly as the structure inside the paper stays gluey and fresh. And leaving behind evenly very light ash.
The taste isn't in my like too much…at least yet. But this was known due the fast dry. Just gotta hope a good cure helps!
First taste is citrus with a pungent after taste. (Proper smoke report after a week or couple)
B03523FF-A243-438B-B5DB-B409CC240F2F.jpeg

Now we want to maintain our jars RH%. I'll keep burping them couple times per day and ’rotate’ the buds from bottom to the top, as the content in bottom gets most humid.
Heres some of the readings we dealing with right now [from GG#1 jars]
116D6322-F369-4BE9-ADD5-792F8BD4BC48.jpeg

(Stable)

5AC99499-3C88-4985-BA81-751CCA04FB23.jpeg

(When it gets colder by the night I let some cooler inside the jars to keep it between 68-75F)

That's it for sunday night.
Stay medicated brother, sisters & growers
:passitleft:

- V
Good morning Verb :ciao:
That's a beautiful bunch of jars you have my friend. :green_heart:
Just noticed your deck is wood , great. :thumb:
How high up are you?
Love the Doobie and the Lighter.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Can the neighbors see you there?:Namaste:
Hope you had a restful weekend.
Do you have much on the go today ?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Good morning Verb :ciao:
That's a beautiful bunch of jars you have my friend. :green_heart:
Just noticed your deck is wood , great. :thumb:
How high up are you?
Love the Doobie and the Lighter.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Morning (almost mid day) Bill!
Yes, innit. :) Actually very pleased with this haul. First I was expecting little more but the quality is overwhelming! This time I can truly say that quality replaces quantity. :love:

And didn't even notice, but don't mind the deck :laugh: it's still messy from the winter and I haven't gotten around to washing it yet, ugh. Wifey would want some new neat mahogany grids, but the finnish birch works just fine, right? :D

Can the neighbors see you there?:Namaste:
We're on the 2nd floor. Only about 7,5 meters.
You wont see on the balc from the other flats, but eg pedestrians may see to the balcony when looking further from the street.

Do you have much on the go today ?
Speaking of which. The auto clones are still up and runnin! The smaller flimsy clone has grown insanely much and shifting into full bloom now.
I'll try to remember post something about them later tonight.

Have a great day my amigo!

Casual monday wake’n’bake and I was reading some an article about how Joesy Whales were at least triple times back-crossing Diesels and by the time when he got to the harvest:
When trimming up the strain, the resin was so intense that when Whales took a phone a call, the phone subsequently stuck to his hand like Gorilla Glue.
:rofl::laugh: So true! There is still a sticky spot on my iphone right next to the home button. It doesn't wear off and and didn't dare to wipe the phone with acetone. Shit would prob melt this thing.
This, the one of the biggest reason why I didn't take more pictures about the harvest or trimming. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom