Spring break is coming up and my plant is 5 weeks into flower - What are my options?

Four Loko

So my autoflowering plant didn't finish up as fast I was expecting.

She's in week 5 of flower, coated in sugary trichs, and is fattening up daily. Smells so good like fruity buds. Pistils have just now starting to turn amber/brown over the weekend. Friday is the start of my spring break, and of course I would like to travel to visit family and friends. I have left plants unattended before, but that's only been for 2 days at a time and not this late in their life.

She's starting to get kind of close to finishing, and by the time I leave, she'll be in week 6.

Has anyone had experience with this before?

I CAN drive down and check on the plant, but it's about a $50 round trip down here from where I was planning on going. I'll assume there's no way she's gonna be ready to chop within the 6 days I have.

Or if you think I am good for it, I can go all 7 days without checking on it, which would be optimal.

I'm using 200w of CFL's, nothing crazy. I'm a 3rd year university student, so my funds are limited.

Thank you friends. I can upload a picture of the plant if necessary.

I guess next time I place an order I'll have to get some faster flowering plants or a find permanent solution, I planted these day 1 of the new semester...

Re: Spring break is coming up and my plant is 5 weeks into flower - What are my optio

If she is close to finishing- within a week or two, why not just put her in total darkness the whole time your away then cut after you return. I hear a lot of people who talk about this time in darkness before harvest and it may serve you two fold. You get one last blast to grow until the roots slowly dry.
Now if you just want to keep her going- easy- if in soil- I think she is, just properly hydrate- soak her ass! And get a wifi smart plug or a standard timer for your lights. Run fan 24/7, lights on normal schedule and she can go a week with little stress. Over a week she will start to dry and starve but but a week she will just make it- unless you have a super dry area sucking moisture.

Sent from mikeytv

Re: Spring break is coming up and my plant is 5 weeks into flower - What are my optio

like what mikey says, you could give theses last 6 days as a water flush if you have used nutes then chop her at the end of the 6 days.
then leave her and return to jar her.

For the 50 you'd spend on the drive u could pickup a cheap aquarium pump and a timer to water for you every few days then u don't have to worry about it. I picked up a cheap digital timer at the depot that goes on in 1 min increments and has day of week for like 20 bucks that would do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom