Springs Soil Grow - Blue Mystic Autos - Spring Has Come Again!

Re: Springs soil grow/ Blue mystic autos. Spring has come again!

I am not sure if this is the proper way to go about this but, I am a first time grower and it just so happens that I am trying with some blue mystic feminised I purchased on line. Everything started out great I got one of 3 seeds to come up real fast. It seeded and had sprout in a little over a week's time. I have it in an organic mix and mixed with vermiculite and perilite. At first I was watering with a miracle grow added in water. A friend alerted me on the fact that I did not need to be doing this and stopped immediately. At this point the damage had been done and the bottom leaves have been turning yellow then on to a brown and finally dying ere I have puled them from the plant. Now the only green I see on the plant is on the top leaves, all of the lower have been dying. Do you have any suggestions on what to do? I have it under a T5 lamp with 2 2 ft bulbs. I realize this is not the proper light for this and have a MH 400 watt on the way. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am not sure if this is the proper way to go about this but, I am a first time grower and it just so happens that I am trying with some blue mystic feminised I purchased on line. Everything started out great I got one of 3 seeds to come up real fast. It seeded and had sprout in a little over a week's time. I have it in an organic mix and mixed with vermiculite and perilite. At first I was watering with a miracle grow added in water. A friend alerted me on the fact that I did not need to be doing this and stopped immediately. At this point the damage had been done and the bottom leaves have been turning yellow then on to a brown and finally dying ere I have puled them from the plant. Now the only green I see on the plant is on the top leaves, all of the lower have been dying. Do you have any suggestions on what to do? I have it under a T5 lamp with 2 2 ft bulbs. I realize this is not the proper light for this and have a MH 400 watt on the way. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I would flush your pots with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size. When I flush my plants I place them on a plastic milk crate in the bathtub.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Thank you for your help as I did so with the flush and the plant is doing great. All the brown leaves have fallen off and been replaced by new healthy green ones. You were a lifesaver here.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom