Square One Genetics: KickFlip Review

Phenoman

Kickflip by square one genetics marries the very popular Purple Punch, Supernova cut X Peanut Butter and Jealous male. Peanut butter and jealous is a cross between, DosiDos x Mendo Breath.

Out of the two main phenotypes one is a little stubbier and produces a very blueberry Aroma and flavor when smoked dry.
This one is definitely an Indica leaning in effect as well it's a good well-rounded hybrid but definitely more for the night time.
The other phenotype is taller and more like the OG Kush in the way of stretches.
The buds ended up rock hard of a good-sized and very colorful.
Of that keeper I get a dark berry and fuel smell that makes for Rolling the most perfect joint.
With slightly smaller trichome heads that glisten like diamonds all over the very colorful buds it is a sight to see and now I understand where Platinum Cuts come from.
The high on the keeper is decidedly upbeat and if you smoke a joint will cut through just about anything else (except for the dark plasma, which is my most powerful strain at the moment.)

THC Titan did a wonderful job with this breed I will say however that in Michigan this particular strain is slightly susceptible to mold but does fine in the winter indoors I'm not sure that I would try out doors with my particular keeper as pests preferred it to the others in my garden twice.

Keeping that in mind I highly recommend giving this one a shot especially if you're a fan of purple punch a very dense and hard but as well as a very potent hybrid medicine

I almost forgot to mention the grow style.
Pure Coco in 3 gallon pots /42" tomato cages
5x5 tent.
5 plants total.
2 were KickFlip.
Jack's Hydroponic, Calcium Nitrate and Epsom Salt at a 3:winkyface:1 ratio respectively.
Mammoth P
Raw Honey
RAW Soluables Full-up

I mixed light, roughly 4.5gallons of filtered water with enough for 3gallons so 9g:6g:3g except week 5 flower mixes full strength and added PK booster in GH Liquid Kool bloom and a single feed of MKP in the form of Beastie Bloomz by Fox Farm.

For a top shelf strain I yeilded roughly 140g for the keeper pheno, better than average In my experience.

Back
Top Bottom