Squeektoi Goes LED & Tops An Auto Early Miss

My .02 on hanging marshydro lights... I didnt use the wire hangers included because they were too long and i wanted to be able to get as much height out of my tent as i could. I almost bought ratchets but was at the depot for the home and saw small pulleys and tie off so i grabbed a pair of each rated for 100lbs a piece and some 200 lb test wrapped poly string. Cost me like $6 or $7 and works great. Those leds are the best thing that happened to me. They run cool and quiet and my girls love them.

Well I've got a new light and tent on the way at a discounted price and free shipping you guys were right Sara was great to deal with very good communication and she threw in a yo-yo hanger system at no cost. So I have a Mars Hydro II 700 and a 3'-3" x 3'-3" x 5'-11" tent on the way so my bucket and brute experiment was a success I would say at this point, but not enough room for anything taller than 2' if I harvest a zip or more I'll b pretty pleased :)
In other news I made a new grow journal for my auto Jack (Jacqueline) which can be found in my sig :)
All are welcome to follow along
Will post close-ups of Eliza Jane later this week and try to formulate a finishing game plan
Hope everyone is well and having good luck growing
:Namaste:
:420:

day 59
took out of the budbrute for some cleanup and pics more larger leaves yellowing & dropping off
I'm thinking one more feed + molasses then just water til the finish def packing on the frost :love:
DSC0090811.JPG
DSC0091012.JPG
DSC0090912.JPG

so after last feed maybe 2 more weeks or sooner get her very dried out then 2 or 3 days in darkness
if u can zoom in on the trichs how're they lookin?
I vaped some popcorn from the lower parts that I dried in a lil brown paper bag that I almost forgot about
and got a pretty good buzz off it lol

Thanks snid ! Dude I'm stoked with how well she's been going along; other than burning the top a lil bit - trouble free so far. I shoulda been doing this ten years ago, nothing like looking after ur own lovely herbs. Yup I was thinking my window would be about 10 days from now so very excited about that, and also excited to get new equipment today!

A great job ya have done Squeek! :high-five: Good lookin buds too! Gotta call em "Oscar" Weed nugs livin in the trash can! :rofl: Cant wait to see what ya can do with the new tent and light! :thumb: Just a stellar job. Enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend. :lot-o-toke:

A great job ya have done Squeek! :high-five: Good lookin buds too! Gotta call em "Oscar" Weed nugs livin in the trash can! :rofl: Cant wait to see what ya can do with the new tent and light! :thumb: Just a stellar job. Enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend. :lot-o-toke:

lol, yeah thanks bro! The "budbrute" works a charm!
Once I get tent & lights and all set up then it'll be time to hatch some Mephistos :circle-of-love: AND I will be trying advanced nutrients using TaNg's easy auto feed only using sensei bloom a+b, carboload, & overdrive

Eliza will be 70 days from sprout tomorrow,
I am seeing a few scattered amber trichs so I think another 4-7 days til she goes down..
I moved the bud brute to a colder location, and will force complet darkness two or three days before chop
DSC009378.JPG
DSC009389.JPG
DSC009397.JPG
DSC0094411.JPG
DSC0094510.JPG

I can tell already buds getting denser more pungent as its reaching the end
lovely cannabis, have a happy weekend :volcano-smiley:

Well, it's gonna be the end of the line for sweet Eliza Jane in just a couple days..:love:
I see almost all cloudy trichs with a scattering of amber, plus all the fan leaves are yellow and breaking down now.
She was watered to excess almost a week ago, nothing since. She is sitting in the dark and will prob be dry as a bone Fri morning so that's when it's going down!
If I can net 1 or 2 zips off her and complete my other grows in another 60-70 days & net same then I will be set until next year, will b so so stoked:volcano-smiley:

DSC0095910.JPG
DSC0095811.JPG

my sweet Eliza Jane truly rewarded me!
I got 1.98 oz of bud!!!! that isn't even counting the quarter or so of pretty good trim I got and have been vaping on :)
:volcano-smiley:
Most of them are thumb sized buds not too dense but not fluffy kinda in between..
Buds were dried in two big brown paper bags that I hung up, it took about 4 days
and now they are in mason jars, one is at 66% and the other is at 64%
so I will be burping them every day for the next couple weeks and will post
a vape and smoke report when they are good and ripe!
even tho not cured proper it carries a good stone, right on par with shit I was paying 350 a zip for
so, yeah WIN! :)
There is not much smell to the buds at all, just a faint woodsy and dank odor easy drying,
easy plant to grow, I messed up a few times but should make up for it on my next grow..
I am thrilled I got enough bud to last me 3 or 4 months!
Thanks to the great :420: community for your advice and help along the way
:thanks:

Hahahahahahaha, YES!! Way to go squeeks, very nice haul indeed. :goodjob: there will be plenty more on the next bud brute baby... I'm very happy for you, enjoy that woodsy dank smoke, It will only get better with age.

:yahoo:Congratulations on your Early Miss:woohoo:reps+

KiG squeeks :green_heart:cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom