Squeezing the Stalk

pete2

I remember reading something about squeezing the stalk to break something in side of it and not breaking the outer skin.Can't remember where I read that at and google isn't telling me unless I'm just not seeing it or am missing a key word. I am going to start training tomorrow and very much would like to find this so I can read more about it. :thanks::thumb::thanks:

Squeezing the stalk will make the plant want to heal that area sending more attention to that spot and ultimately it will cause that area to kind of swell up and ultimately heal larger. This can also be achieved through supercropping although it is a High Stress Training its a more extreme sense of this. In my opinion squeezing the stalk is kind of senseless as you can choose different techniques to show a much more dramatic change.

Squeezing the stalk will make the plant want to heal that area sending more attention to that spot and ultimately it will cause that area to kind of swell up and ultimately heal larger. This can also be achieved through supercropping although it is a High Stress Training its a more extreme sense of this. In my opinion squeezing the stalk is kind of senseless as you can choose different techniques to show a much more dramatic change.

I have read about a few different techniques,What kind of techniques are you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom