Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

Hi folks.

Be my guest mate..it keeps the thread alive with useful info... if you were talking about football (that's soccer, to our American friends) I would have to say something. I can't stand the sport. I think I'm the only 'Geordie' that doesn't like the game..
You don't like watching grass grow? :ganjamon:

Hi folks

Hope all is growing well on your side.

Just a quick photo dump..
The sour diesel has bounced back from her toxic soil.. she's stacking up fast.
You can see where the problem ended by the change in the new growth..

Here's a few photos of the SD
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0737.JPG
DSC_0744.JPG

DSC_0753.JPG

The Blueberry is struggling to recover. She's killing off a few heads to keep the others alive..
DSC_0713.JPG

DSC_0760.JPG

DSC_0762.JPG

So, I've decided to re-veg her. I will be setting up the viparspectra p600 in the 2x2 tent and I will stuff her in there.. I know I could pop these other Blueberry beans and have a healthy plant quicker, but it's more to do with the learning experience.

Do you think I should cut the flower heads off before reveging her?
All advice welcome.

Anyway, that's it for today.
As always, I appreciate you all taking the time to stop by.

Thanks again

See you all on your side

Squiggs

Football is basically 22 millionaires trying to cheat the ref
Multi millionaires. Its obscene what they get paid.. that is one of the things I don't agree with. We have people starving all over the world, through poverty and them feckers are wiping their arses on 50 pound notes

Hi folks

Hope all growing well on your side.

Just a quick photo dump..
The sour diesel has bounced back from her toxic soil.. she's stacking up fast.
You can see where the problem ended by the change in the new growth..

Here's a few photos of the SD
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0737.JPG
DSC_0744.JPG

DSC_0753.JPG

The Blueberry is struggling to recover. She's killing off a few heads to keep the others alive..
DSC_0713.JPG

DSC_0760.JPG

DSC_0762.JPG

So, I've decided to re-veg her. I will be setting up the viparspectra p600 in the 2x2 tent and I will stuff her in there.. I know I could pop these other Blueberry beans and have a healthy plannt quicker, but it's more to do with the learning experience.

All advice welcome.

Anyway, that's it for today.
As always, I appreciate you all taking the time to stop by.

Thanks again

See you all on your side

Squiggs
Yes, the flower tips contain the flowering hormones so cutting those off will help the reversion to veg
Be prepared for 2-4 weeks of weird growth, can never be arsed with it myself
I would imagine the risk of herming (is that a word?) goes up considerably?
I understand your motive, but I'd just take cuts or pop a new bean

Multi millionaires. Its obscene what they get paid.. that is one of the things I don't agree with. We have people starving all over the world, through poverty and them feckers are wiping their arses on 50 pound notes
All the time people pay to sit in front of the telly to watch adverts, change ain't coming any time soon, but it will I hope

Said this same thing all of my 40+ years. It’s gross.

Hi squigg! SD looks good and that cola gonna be juicy :)
I would cut the actual flowers off and leave early pistils/internodes which are just producing new white hair.
I guess same thing works there as with monster cropping. All internodes which producing white pistil right now should start making hella new nodes when it starts to re-veg.
Also plant might start making very weird looking leaves, somethin between 1 and 7 fingers. Might be something like this:
1631865379216.jpeg

Good luck I’ll follow how it goes! :)

I'm with you on football worst than watching paint dry I think I don't mind having kick about with the lad but only watch when it's euros as little boy wants to se if England win lol and with the reveg on blueberry @Buds Buddy has and is doing a reveg after flower he might be able to give you some tips I'd carry it through for a lesson no more about what can happen ect

I'm with you on football worst than watching paint dry I think I don't mind having kick about with the lad but only watch when it's euros as little boy wants to se if England win lol and with the reveg on blueberry @Buds Buddy has and is doing a reveg after flower he might be able to give you some tips I'd carry it through for a lesson no more about what can happen ect
It's a "Cherry on Top" plant that I'm revegging. This is my 2nd time doing a reveg. It takes about 2 weeks for it to revert back & start putting out nubs again. I'm just starting to see really tiny new green nubs coming out. Another week or two & she'll be off & running again. I'll be moving the plant under a bigger light this weekend so that may help speed things up some. It's under 120 watt light now & will be going to an 800 watt.

Hi folks..

Sorry for the late replies, I've been working silly hours on top of refurbing the whole house.
Thanks for all your input

I would imagine the risk of herming (is that a word?) goes up considerably?
Herming sounds correct.
I had never thought of that; but it does make sense. So, is it likely to happen in the reveg, or when she gets put back into flower, after the reveg?
Said this same thing all of my 40+ years. It’s gross.
It's getting worse mate. How can they justify those wages?
guess same thing works there as with monster cropping
I suppose it is monster cropping as such, as she's in flower.. thanks for following along. I'm busy setting up her new home. So, watch this space
I'm with you on football worst than watching paint dry
:laugh:

I would rather drink paint mate.
Im abit upset about the blueberry
Me to mate. She was a beauty. Hopefully we can turn her round. Be interesting to see if we can get her back to her former self..
should look about 2 weeks after going back to 18/6. You can see all the light green shoots coming out.
Thanks for contributing mate. I really appreciate it.. I will definitely be following her journey..

18/6, is that the optimal lighting schedule? I was going to go 24 hours on her; is this a bad idea?

Hi folks..

Sorry for the late replies, I've been working silly hours on top of refurbing the whole house.
Thanks for all your input

Herming sounds correct.
I had never thought of that; but it does make sense. So, is it likely to happen in the reveg, or when she gets put back into flower, after the reveg?

It's getting worse mate. How can they justify those wages?

I suppose it is monster cropping as such, as she's in flower.. thanks for following along. I'm busy setting up her new home. So, watch this space

:laugh:

I would rather drink paint mate.

Me to mate. She was a beauty. Hopefully we can turn her round. Be interesting to see if we can get her back to her former self..

Thanks for contributing mate. I really appreciate it.. I will definitely be following her journey..

18/6, is that the optimal lighting schedule? I was going to go 24 hours on her; is this a bad idea?
I’m giving my ladies 18/6. So far so good. I was told 24 hours is too much stress on them. Six hours off gives them a little bit of a rest.

61D3E6D7-610B-4BDE-BE0C-6D9C31705FEC.jpeg

Just trying to help out you & your followers a little with a heads up on what to expect. Really didn't take that long this time. Maybe because I left more branches & leaves than the last time. That's my guess anyway.
Hope all's going well with the work you're doing. Should be enjoyable when you finish.

I’m giving my ladies 18/6. So far so good. I was told 24 hours is too much stress on them. Six hours off gives them a little bit of a rest.
Nice ladies mate:thumb: 18/6 is my go to light setting. I was just thinking about hitting her hard, to get her out of flower
What kind of gave me the idea of 24 hours, was a post I read that Intheshed wrote. He said our plants are a class C plant and don't require a rest period as such. I believe he did advise against it; something to do with the DLI, But I can't find it at the moment..
I may have interpreted it entirely wrong though:laugh:. I have a habit of picking up the wrong end of the stick..
Just trying to help out you & your followers a little with a heads up on what to expect
I don't or didn't know what to expect. So the advice is greatly appreciated
Hope all's going well with the work you're doing
Nope! It's all going tits up:rofl: I made a ceiling feature , it's a reverse tray thing, with LEDs. The bloody lights stopped working after 6 hours and they are all built in to the feature.. it will take 2 days to strip it all out and replace them.. thanks for asking though:laugh:

I am sure
Just trying to help out you & your followers a little with a heads up on what to expect. Really didn't take that long this time. Maybe because I left more branches & leaves than the last time. That's my guess anyway.
Hope all's going well with the work you're doing. Should be enjoyable when you finish.
Hey Buds haven't popped by in a while just wanted to say you've posted some very beautiful girls. I can only dream of being as skilled as you.

Anyway I just pulled a girl that was only three weeks into flowering out of my 3X6 cause my Sativa Dominants surprisingly stretched more than anticipated. Other than me getting a little hackey with defoliation and overwatering she seems to be doing pretty well. Three weeks really wasn't that deep into flowering.

I plead ignorance, but what caused the browning in the colas(maybe need to look back at Squiggle's journal to find the answer)? Have one outdoor plant that spontaneously browned on about a tenth of her branches. Didn't see any insect pest. Losing a third to half of the plant to bud rot, but a lot of my impacted buds are from otherwise healthy stems.

Back
Top Bottom