Squiggles Better Late Than Never Journal Thing

hey @Squiggle mate brought some of that lava soap to the bedroom , the missus kept shouting ,
" i am erupting" " i am erupting " :cool: job well done:thumb: :laugh::rofl::laugh: if you remember that post that day :ganjamon:
Haha, where do you buy that soap,? the wife just asked :laugh:
Unfortunately, me and the missus have been munching the magic Chocky again and we can't even remember our names, so that post is a bit of a blur at the moment. It will come to me eventually:laugh:

Haha, where do you buy that soap,? the wife just asked :laugh:
Unfortunately, me and the missus have been munching the magic Chocky again and we can't even remember our names, so that post is a bit of a blur at the moment. It will come to me eventually:laugh:
:laugh::rofl: class! but i am too fecking tired to laugh :laugh: but i will any ways :rofl::laugh::rofl:

Yeah me an the misses popped the 6 12 Yr old seeds in a tiny plant pot an stuck em on the window with no expectations

And a few days later 4 had popped, we had no equipment, no soil no pots nothing so when the sprouted it was a total shock
20200905_145614.jpg

This was earliest pic of golden girls I got,,
I separate from one pot an gave em a pot each ,they stayed on the window for over a month until I got a crappy blue/red lamp an used that until I used one of the kids old play tents which was already blacked out ,made a square box that fit on top an made a fixture to hold several led bulbs,,yeah house led bulbs lol but hey it worked
20201124_112814.jpg

Not a huge hawl but it got me hooked found it very therapeutic,good for the depression etc an not just the final product lol

20201205_063848.jpg
Looks nice and sticky Also love the ingenuity on the grow tent :laugh: congrats on the 12 yr old beans, I always like to read about growers experiences with seeds from ages ago and the buds they produce.

Looks nice and sticky Also love the ingenuity on the grow tent :laugh: congrats on the 12 yr old beans, I always like to read about growers experiences with seeds from ages ago and the buds they produce.
Me too. I'm amazed at what they achieved:green_heart:

Howdy do folks
Hope yous are all as ok as can be

Quick update on the ten year old bag seeds.
I forgot about them actually. They've been sitting in the cupboard in a glass of water since Friday. So I thought I would give them a bit warmth , as the cupboard was cold. So I've got them In the heated germination thing.

I tipped them onto some cotton face pad things, that the wife uses to take off her war paint. She's use them and and angle grinder.:p

Here's a few photos.. they haven't popped yet but still early days.
I'm keeping them warm and wet...
20210404_201116.jpg
20210404_201121.jpg
20210404_201149.jpg

Fingers crossed

DAY 68 OF FLOWER ON THE MOBY DICKS.

I said a couple of days ago, that they had a couple of days to go. But today, I still think they have a couple of days to go. In a couple of days, I will probably say " they still have a couple of days to go" but we will find that out in a couple of days though.
.:lot-o-toke:

The 2 CBD crosses are still on the last dying breath and pumping out pistils. They are fattening up still, so I'm happy about that. The moby dick original has stopped producing any and she's all tight and dark. Her trichs are 90% cloudy. So, she's probably got a couple of days.

Heres a few badly taken photos.
20210404_200403.jpg
20210404_200344.jpg
20210404_200317.jpg
20210404_200323.jpg
20210404_200328.jpg

The last photo is the moby original..

That's all folks, as porky pig used to say.

Once again. I appreciate you all stopping by.
Take care y'all

Squiggz

A couple more days,,lol we all say it ,it never looks good enough,,u gotta bite the bullet lol :ganjamon:I do the same thing, just a couple more days,,eventually the misses gets pissed at me an she's cut it down before..
Hope all goes well with your seeds my seeds took 4 or 5 days in soil very wet and very hot ,,

A couple more days,,lol we all say it ,it never looks good enough,,u gotta bite the bullet lol :ganjamon:I do the same thing, just a couple more days,,eventually the misses gets pissed at me an she's cut it down before..
Hope all goes well with your seeds my seeds took 4 or 5 days in soil very wet and very hot ,,
Women are always right mate. Even when they are wrong :laugh:
This is probably the worst part of the journey. You've waited months, now you can't wait a week:laugh:

I might stick a couple in soil actually, can't harm.
Thanks again mate..
Take care

The 2 cbd plants are pretty much ready if they're mainly cloudy squiggle, you don't want to take it to much amber on the cbd as I understand it, milky is perfect with cbd.
It's not really understood yet what cbd degrades too as it turns amber, so best to take it in its prime as milky.

Hope that makes sense as it's early in the morning for me.
Good morning mate. It's funny you should say that. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking the same thing.
I've just had another good look at them and I would say there's still a majority of clear. I was a tad under the influence of the chocolate last night when I first looked.
I might pull them at different stages and see what the difference is.
I wonder how much it costs in the UK for lab testing? It would be interesting to know if anything does happen when they are amber.
I will look into it.
thanks for stopping by mate

I wonder how much it costs in the UK for lab testing?
You'd most probably have to break into a lab and do it yourself in the UK.
The only people I know that had 'permission' to mess with cana in the UK was the old British sugar, under license from the home office. I believe a American company bought them out, they still grow tons over in Norwich and sell it around the world,goverment buddies on a right earner as per,
But if we do it, it's 'drug dealing'
Hypocrites.

Morning
:passitleft:

We're actually never wrong, men just have issues with reality.

omg Squiggle...those buds are so pretty <3 You gonna enter any contests? How are you finding the old camera?
:rofl:. Im InTouch with reality, whatever she says, I just agree with her. It's just sooo much easier ..

Thanks. I've just got the old camera working like new again. Can't wait to get some photos taken. I will put some moby DICK pics in the contests, watch this space.

You'd most probably have to break into a lab and do it yourself in the UK.
The only people I know that had 'permission' to mess with cana in the UK was the old British sugar, under license from the home office. I believe a American company bought them out, they still grow tons over in Norwich and sell it around the world,goverment buddies on a right earner as per,
But if we do it, it's 'drug dealing'
Hypocrites.

Morning
Totally agree. Legal dealing in a way. But the government are getting their taxes, so all is above board.
I've just sent a company in Amsterdam who do testing an email. Just to enquire about 2 tests. One for the CBD with cloudy and one with CBD with amber. I will wait to see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom