Sst's Fantastic Smorgasbord With LED Loveliness!

Looking at the babies today I have decided to go to 40 days on the full 18/6 cycle and then I am going to drop an hour of light each day till I until I reach the 12/12 light period and then I am going to go 24 hour darkness and then do the 12/12 cycle. That will give me an approximate 45 day veg. The babies are putting out more growth and I believe they are starting to ask for nutes. I am going to give them 1/4 strength nutes since its the first time.

Also tried the whip for the first time tonight on my vaporizer and almost died !!! I've only been using the balloon... Didn't know shame on me :hookah::hookah:

Peace :Namaste:

Alright a little update since the last update. The plants are finally starting to grow at a good rate since I switched them over to happy Frog about a week and a half. The only thing that I am not liking is having to take off the top fan leaves due to having hot soil so they look like Christmas trees now. I will post some pictures tonight when I get out of work of the babies.

peace :Namaste:

You can move this to the completed section. I couldnt get the plants to rebound so I chopped them and made butter out of them besides I am starting to come to the season in which I need to produce clones for the outside grow. I am going to be starting a new Journal.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom