Stage 4 Metastasized Cervical Cancer: Need Help!

lbee I'd love to talk to you if you come back to the forum :) I have a few questions. I'm also experiencing something similar to you and I'd like to try a similar protocol and see if it works.

mermaidtears if you don't mind, how did it go? :love: I'm in a similar position and I'd like to hear how it all went if you get a chance.

lbee I'd love to talk to you if you come back to the forum :) I have a few questions. I'm also experiencing something similar to you and I'd like to try a similar protocol and see if it works.

mermaidtears if you don't mind, how did it go? :love: I'm in a similar position and I'd like to hear how it all went if you get a chance.

If you call them in with a tag like this @lbee, they might catch the message. mermaidtears hasn’t been here in years, but lbee checked in on Jan 25, so she may respond in time.

You can safely use CCO/RSO for vaginal suppositories, and there are schools of thought that believe the closer you can get the cannabinoids the better, but as far as I know there’s no science to back that belief up. That’s not to suggest it’s not worth trying.

You have strong desire. You’ll find your answer gigglebits. I’d try making those suppositories Biobombs for better effect.

Thank you SweetSue, as always you are just the best. :love: I made suppositories with coconut oil and the CCO. The colpo/heat seems to have given me a YI :( so I'm waiting to clear that and then I'm going to do several weeks of putting it close to my cervix at night and see how it goes. I've been eating all organic, taking a high quality turmeric curcumin, strict clean keto and even started eating red swiss chard and rainbow kale. I'm slamming it with everything.

@lbee I hope you are well. I'd love to talk with you. :love:

Hi my mam has cervical cancer and I need some help. She has gone through a tough year of double chemos, radiation and more singular chemos. Unfortunately last week we got a call saying the cancer has spread and spotted on the liver. They think they are going to try pembro treatment but will conform this week.

She is willing to try cannabis suppositories. I was looking into Rick Simpson suppositories but I need some help. Do any of you have any advice or how much dosage. I would really appreciate any help.
Thank you so much.

Hi my mam has cervical cancer and I need some help. She has gone through a tough year of double chemos, radiation and more singular chemos. Unfortunately last week we got a call saying the cancer has spread and spotted on the liver. They think they are going to try pembro treatment but will conform this week.

She is willing to try cannabis suppositories. I was looking into Rick Simpson suppositories but I need some help. Do any of you have any advice or how much dosage. I would really appreciate any help.
Thank you so much.

Hi, Amy. I'm so sorry about your mom. I was told I had precancer and tried suppositories. I won't say don't do it, but I'll say don't let it be all you do. It didn't work for me. I had to do the leep and my borders were not clean so I'm still in limbo, but I did vaginal suppositories each night for months with a 3:1 thc to cbd as suggested above, it actually got worse in the time I gave it. I've heard better things about oral gum tacking of CCO but 1g a day is what I've seen suggested to get anything out of it. I don't really have any answers but I just wanted to reply with my experience.
Giggles

Back
Top Bottom