Stage's 4x4 600W HPS/MH/LED - DWC - Coco - OG Kush - BC BigBud - Hybrid Grow

Re: Stage's -4x4 -600W HPS/MH -Platinum LED -DWC -Coco -OG Kush -BC BigBud - Hybrid G

I've done that method in the past, last summer actually cause it was way too humid.

Funny thing, now, I'm considering that method again, because it's too dry!!!

Thanks for the info, great job!

Re: Stage's -4x4 -600W HPS/MH -Platinum LED -DWC -Coco -OG Kush -BC BigBud - Hybrid G

Just read your journal :goodjob: nice grow bud!

Yo Fatbeav!
Thanks for dropping in. I'm glad you enjoyed this journey!:thanks:

Good god man, four and a half pounds!? The violets and greens are beautiful. Oh how I long for the days when you can actually email tangible goods.

Yo Paka!
Yea my dood, it seemed unreal (surreal) to me as well.:thedoubletake:
It gave me a good idea of what I am capable of. :thumb:
I can tell you that it feels gr8 to not have to worry about smoke for a while.:lot-o-toke:

During this downtime, I am already thinking about adding a 4x8 tent.:thumb:
I hear Platinum LED has new improved models that are out!:cheer:
My budget will determine if this next setup will involve 1 or 2 P600 Platinums.
I would love to run a P600 alongside my P300 in one area of the 4x8, and hang my 600w hps/mh in the remaining space.
If it is possible to get 2kg from 4 plants using my previous setup (4x4), I expect to exceed that total running 8 plants in a 4x8.:;):
Maybe I will buy another P300 and add a 600w hid? :morenutes:
If the yield from 1 P600 equal or exceed a 600w HID grow, I may go LED exclusively. Decisions..decisions. :hmmmm:

Subbed, but I missed most of the fun. I'll be back to read my way through. The buds look top shelf bro, congrats on your harvest! :cheer::high-five:

CareStaker, :welcome:
Coming from you that is a hell of a compliment!:clap::thanks:
I have stalked:reading420magazine: many times in guest mode during your grows!
Thx for the positive affirmation, for real!:Namaste:

excellent work there stage! big fat dense colas! congrats on your harvest!

will definitely be waiting for your next grow
have some well earned reps +++ man
peace!
:goodjob::thumb::high-five:

Yo profesor! Thx my dood!:high-five:
Stick around i have a couple of posts left in this journal.:clap:

Happy Humpday fellow herbalists!:cool:
Today is almost 6 days of the herbs drying in paper bags.
I toss them gently daily. Diligently inspecting to ensure they dry properly.
They smell great so far. No hay hay hay..smell :byebye:
I think they need another day maybe two at most before jarring. I dont want to rush them into the jars.
Decided to remove most of the stems, trim then weigh them.

Tally at 6 days drying:
The BC big bud reduced from 370g to 150g.
The coco og kush went from 508g to 266g.
Mama OG was 532g and now she is 198g.
SC OG was 608g and reduced down to 234 for a total of 848g.
I intend to weigh again when its time to jar these herbs this weekend.
Peace and green blessings all!

I just read through, and loved watching you listen to your girls, and then deliver everything they asked for. Masterful work, loved the fade on them all, they were glorious and frosty. Glad to see they were productive too, as you kept to your vibe, and knocked it out of the park. Future subbed+ haha, peace and love brother!

I just read through, and loved watching you listen to your girls, and then deliver everything they asked for. Masterful work, loved the fade on them all, they were glorious and frosty. Glad to see they were productive too, as you kept to your vibe, and knocked it out of the park. Future subbed+ haha, peace and love brother!

CareStaker,
:thanks:
I am smiling from ear to ear and I thank you my brother.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Your comments encourage and inspire me to continue to grow in knowledge and in humility.
Green blessings to you my friend.:Namaste:

Subbed up!! Found this as I was on my way to bed. Will read up when I awake.

I&I

Good read bud and loads of cool pics. Sounds like you exceeded your expectations with the weight?.....bet that feels nice!:high-five:

Look forward to hearing what the final weight is too.

Hi Kushtie! :welcome:
Thanks for stopping by.
You are correct. I did exceed my expectations in many areas on this grow.Yield being one of them.
With this grow the most important area I wanted to improve in was learning how to read the plants. :morenutes:
The final yield should be available in a day or so and anything above 10-12 zips is a blessing. :Namaste:

Tally at 6 days drying:
The BC big bud reduced from 370g to 150g.
The coco og kush went from 508g to 266g.
Mama OG was 532g and now she is 198g.
SC OG was 608g and reduced down to 234 for a total of 848g.
I intend to weigh again when its time to jar these herbs this weekend.
Peace and green blessings all!

What up ? :420:
Hope you are having a Frosty Friday! (Cold as Rudolphs ass out this way!)
This post is the next to last post before sending this journal to the showers! :thedoubletake:
My last post will be a smoke report.:volcano-smiley:

Today's post is the end of 7 days of paper bag drying. :thumb:
I cut up and did a final manicure of the herb and weighed it before placing in jars.
Since I am using the boveda packs, I decided to use large jars.
dried_and_jarred_ready_for_cure_2.jpg
dried_and_jarred_ready_for_cure_4.jpg

OK, to those of you following along I wont keep you wondering what the final weights were for this grow fully dried and de-stemmed.
No,I wont drag on writing a bunch of hyperbole and life observations...no that won't happen here because... well because..damn! :tommy:

What was I sayin? :tokin:
Oh yea, yea, right!:idea:
The final yield totals.... :rofl:
Yea, I been hittin it as i write.:cool:
Let me get myself together here. Ahem....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Final dried weights:
The lightest out the group wound up being ms. coco og at 100g
With Belinda BC Big Bud finishing a bit heavier at 112g
Mama og wound up at 121g
No surprise SC OG finished heaviest at 180g
For a total of 513g dried.
About 18.32 zips in the 4x4 under approx 785w:blunt:
Wonder If I went all LED would I achieve similar results using less wattage?
Hm..:hmmmm:

:thanks: DrZiggy!
It's nearly a wrap my dude! :reading420magazine:
Now, I gotta prepare for the post harvest withdrawal syndrome!:bong::whoa::trance:
And smoke report !:cool:

Congrats my friend :high-five: I'm glad they produced so well, they look amazing.
I think that you'd get higher yields per watt from all LED. You'd have to adapt your defol a bit, but it's still the same process.
Great numbers, great grow, great meds! :circle-of-love:

Congrats my friend :high-five: I'm glad they produced so well, they look amazing.
I think that you'd get higher yields per watt from all LED. You'd have to adapt your defol a bit, but it's still the same process.
Great numbers, great grow, great meds! :circle-of-love:

CS,
See? this ^^ is why I love this site.:circle-of-love:
Your recommendation to 'adapt your defol' ( If i decide to go all LED's) is sage advice and is duly noted.:thumb:
My entire grow rides on a lowly 15A circuit so LED's makes sense moving forward.
:thanks:

congrats on your harvest stage! i received your pm :high-five:
yeah i second CareStaker, i felt a BIG difference when going full LED, i use PlatinumLED and they have awesome penetration power, just what you want for SCROG/main-lining/Fluxing :)

i have sticky fingers right now, it is my second ENTIRE day of defol, it is crazy work man, i'm drying my trimmings to make a killer BHO with them.
well i have to return to that hard work and finish it today before the maid come home to work tomorrow and smell this LOL

i will be waiting for your smoke report
please let me know when your next grow begins mate!
peace and love!!!

Back
Top Bottom