Stage's 4x4 600W HPS/MH/LED - DWC - Coco - OG Kush - BC BigBud - Hybrid Grow

Re: Stage's 4x4 600w HPS/MH w/Platinum LED DWC + Coco (OG Kush w BC BigBud) hybrid gr

Greetings my :420: crew! :welcome:

This update finds things going quite smoothly as today completes 6 weeks of flowering.
That's right! 42 days into 11/13 I am encouraged and inspired. It was important to me to have things dialed in tightly so i may finish strong.
I would rate my feed schedule as conservative.
I cant say for sure if I suffered some loss in size by not aggressively feeding throughout the earlier cycles, but I summoned as much discipline as I could to not push it too far. Especially considering I haven't grown in over a decade.

As I opened the tent to inspect them from the overnight slumber,
I just stood there and waited in the darkness for the lights to turn on. (I'm sure many of you do the same :cheesygrinsmiley:
Once they did I was greeted with this: :circle-of-love:

week_6_day_96_day_42_of_flower_pic_4.JPG
week_6_day_96_day_42_of_flower_pic_3.JPG
week_6_day_96_day_42_of_flower_pic.JPG

I decided to take the girls out for a couple of natural light pics.
Here is my bc big bud. Her name is Belinda BC. :yahoo:

week_6_day_96_day_42_of_flower_pic_29.JPG

Introducing Ms. Coco OG: :cheer:
week_6_day_96_day_42_of_flower_pic_10.JPG

And please meet the most vigorous chick out the bunch, Mama OG: :drool:
week_6_day_96_day_42_of_flower_pic_19.JPG

Last but certainly not least meet the next in line Sidechick OG. :drool:
week_6_day_96_day_42_of_flower_pic_28.JPG

week_6_day_96_day_42_of_flower_pic_22.JPG

These strains should finish somewhere around 55/65 days. So for the next 10/12 days I will be raising the PPMs (1050-1200).
Its starting to feel a little like Christmas in January. :circle-of-love:
Stage

Re: Stage's -4x4 -600W HPS/MH -Platinum LED -DWC -Coco -OG Kush -BC BigBud - Hybrid G

Greetings :420: Fam,
Quick update. I placed an order for 2 26w uv-b reptile lights. I will be using a twin light fixture so 52w total.
It should arrive just in time for the beginning of week 8.
Tonight i will be performing Light Addicts bud back building technique. I will be posting pics of each girl getting a bud-shave. ;)
Its about to go down. :popcorn:
Stage

Re: Stage's -4x4 -600W HPS/MH -Platinum LED -DWC -Coco -OG Kush -BC BigBud - Hybrid G

I got here a little late but hot damn, those buds are looking like a handful of cinnamon toast crunch! Real tasty.

Thanks OldManClemens! Thank you for dropping in. Appreciate the positive confirmation. Just trying to learn and grow...and grow n learn. ;)

hey there friend stage! definitely subbed!
awesome work you're doing here ! :bravo:

with your new led light i bet you will get a lot of yield, those lights have an awesome penetration!
i also want to say that you did an excellent LST work, they look very green and healthy all the way
can't wait to see your harvest results!! :drool:

profesor x,
:circle-of-love: Thanks dude. I received my 1st. 420mag rep. :thanks:

Re: Stage's 4x4 600w HPS/MH w/Platinum LED DWC + Coco (OG Kush w BC BigBud) hybrid gr

Happy Friday :420: Crew!

Thought I would share couple of root pics. After all hasn't everyone? :tokin: :goof:
got_roots.JPG
got_roots_2.JPG

Have a "smokin" weekend! :ganjamon::peace:

Yo yo my :420: fam!
Happy Friday Nite:party:

Got two pics to post. Day 44 of 11/13.
Nothing to report other than "Sugary" "Frosty" buds.:circle-of-love:
I took two pics of not main colas but of the lower buds.
bc big bud:
week_7_day_98_day_44_of_flower_bc_big_bud_bud_shot.jpg

and og kush::jawdropper:
week_7_day_98_day_44_of_flower_og_kush_bud_shot.jpg

I cant stop :)

Peace:peacetwo: and green blessings. :peace:

Re: Stage's -4x4 -600W HPS/MH/LED -DWC -Coco -OG Kush -BC BigBud - Hybrid G

Nice grow Stage!

Thanks Colorado,
I got so much of what i know from this site and it remains a reference for me for all future grows.:Namaste:

Re: Stage's 4x4 600w HPS/MH w/LED DWC + Coco (OG Kush w BC BigBud) hybrid gr

Whats good :420:?
Tonight is day 45 of flower. As i said earlier in my journal, I decided to perform Light Addicts bud back building technique.
I have never done this before so hopefully I got it right.
Shout out to LA. :peacetwo:
week_7_day_99_day_45_of_flower_backbuild_2.JPG

This is mama OG i decided on
pre cut:
week_7_day_99_day_45_of_flower_backbuild_12.JPG

post cut:
week_7_day_99_day_45_of_flower_backbuild_13.JPG

I also decided for grins and giggles to perform multiple trims on the bc big bud::idea:
post_bud_build_led_closeup_profile_view.jpg
post_bud_build_led_closeup_profile_view_2.JPG
post_bud_build_led_closeup.JPG

Last two days I have fed them only 5.8 ph water with silica. No nutes.
I want to flush one more day then hit them hard with nutes to close out week 7. After this I will flush them until finish.:surf:

excellent work
keep it up

Hey yuyo! Thanks for dropping in.:welcome:

Btw...saw the porky pig blue xmas. Yea, the guy laffing in the background killin me.:rofl:

Happy Munchie Monday :420:

Today is day 47 of flower and I noticed today that the 3 consecutive flushes I did is causing the larger fan leaves to fade and yellow out a bit.
I did expect to see this but it reminded me of the obvious.... this ride is coming to an end soon. :surf:
I should be thrilled with the progress...why am i melancholy? :smokin:
I took a few natural light pics of the girls.

Group shot:
week_7_day_101_day_47_of_flower_group.jpg

Mama OG:
week_7_day_101_day_47_of_flower_mama_og_natural.jpg

Ms. Coco OG
week_7_day_101_day_47_of_flower_coco_og_natural.jpg

Belinda bc
week_7_day_101_day_47_of_flower_belinda_bc_natural.jpg

Sc OG
week_7_day_101_day_47_of_flower_sc_og_natural.jpg

I am anxiously awaiting my 40x led loupe and 30x led magnified lens to get a really good look at the trics.
I have a regular handheld magnifier that has 15x and I can make out mostly cloudy trics and a couple of amber thru my squinted old eyes :geek: on the belinda bc but i want to be sure.
The breeder (JOTI) says 45-55 days which is just 9 days away.
Wondering if I should continue with nutes or just continue to feed low ppm <300?
Stage

Whatever you're doin, man. Just keep doing it. UR rocking it. You got a vibe, I'd stick with it as far as your last question. It's always nice to hear others though, I'd go low.

Nice job, ride it out, you're far from done.... this is just a.....

STAGE

Piece bro ;)

Whatever you're doin, man. Just keep doing it. UR rocking it. You got a vibe, I'd stick with it as far as your last question. It's always nice to hear others though, I'd go low.

Nice job, ride it out, you're far from done.... this is just a.....

STAGE

Piece bro ;)

:hookah: Whats good petergreen?
Are you saying I should continue to feed (1100ppm)regular feed schedule and wait until after 55 days to flush?

I'm saying you got the vibe on them. You're old eyes (your words) have a better visual on them. So, I can tell you what I'd do, but, if my sister had a dick she'd be my brother.

Good luck, you'll do them right, you have

I'm saying you got the vibe on them. You're old eyes (your words) have a better visual on them. So, I can tell you what I'd do, but, if my sister had a dick she'd be my brother.

Good luck, you'll do them right, you have

:thedoubletake::rofl::bong::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom