Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stage, i had to go check out the prize package and i am blown away man! Wow! Sooo many lights, A tent, nutes, two vapes!!! a scrog thing. You wont have to use the dogfence no more lol. You da man brother :cheesygrinsmiley: Maybe with all them lights you could get one of your buddies growin?

My man Nick
I swear you are a mind reader. I'm trying to convince one of my buddies to come aboard but he scared.
Not of getting caught but scared of his spouse.
I may need to get some new friends.....lol.

Hey it happened for a reason and you deserve nothing but the best buddy, seriously!:thumb: You've helped so many out buy sharing your "Growformation" (yea I'm coining that one for myself hahaha) Just looking at your plants drives me to do better, so too me that's worth a lot:cheer: Ohh and just remember what our girl TS says....." Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate...." :slide::rofl::rofl::high-five:

Bearded budz
Thx for the kind words bro. So true what u say.
Let the haters be your motivators I say.

Lol you'll have to convince the wife to let you get more grow time in :)

Yo Canad
I know right?! I'll need to bribe her and create a diversion
Like.....honey I'm gonna be cleaning out the garage for about 4 to 6 months. Lol.

High to all
Last night I was awarded the POTY for 2015.
It is such an honor to be recognized on this site!
Seriously guys.....my heart rate goes up each time I look at the final results and read all the wonderful comments by this community.
The prize package is overwhelming and bountiful.
I have wanted new led's but my budget wouldn't handle it

I have been dreaming of a new led and now I have 5!!
I am so thankful for this. I appreciate each and every kind wishes. I even appreciate the side eyed compliments as well. If they talking about me in less than flattering terms I must be doing something right.

With that beauty, you sure deserved it! I want to get a tent, and a filter, and maybe another LED and maybe next winter, I'll take a run at a nice plant. I've got a long way to go to match that bubblegum though.

:bravo:

That's going to be the problem right there... Everybody going to try and match what stage did, whilst his surpassing it (we all see that arsenal, lol) Four years till plant of the decade, lol. You'll end up with a grow wearhouse, lol.. awesome man....

To all the folks in my yard from my heart I thank you. :Namaste:
It's time to close this journal once and for all.
I kept it open so I could end it with a nice ribbon on top, Plant of the Year 2015.
I have laughed and learned so much over this last run and I appreciate everyone who provided input, criticism, and humor within these 52 pages.
Shoot, I appreciate the many guests who wandered into my yard just scrolling thru the pictures.
I'm so proud to be member of this wonderful worldwide community.
The knowledge, personalities, champions, caregivers and lovers of cannabis live here.
:420: is a beacon of understanding, love, and resources unlike anyplace in the entire world.
This is our house....We live here.:circle-of-love: Stage out!

Whats Next?
Look for me to get it popping in a month or so.
I'll PM everyone in my list when I get back in the yard.:peacetwo:

Love, Stage:thanks:

Stage as you accept rewards and much deserved prices ! I am just thankfulness the guy you are and the homie everyone loves. Cause you've been such a help to me since I joined here. Now I'm a month into my first grow and doing quite well I would say, part thanks to you. And now I know when to use my t8 uvb bulb cause of mr.stage all amongst winning he is till down to earth. That's why you deserve is all dude.

Thank you for the grow my man ! It was great to follow, and can't wait for the next run

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom