Stah D Flagship Strain New England Genetics

Don't forget about my favorite little Birdie!! Good morning by the way.:hug:
I will have 2x double pro quantum boards in about 3 or 4 weeks also so this is going to get interesting for me also.. and another cob.

That's crazy I have a 240w Timber qb, and a 200w Timber cob coming we should get them around the same time. Right now all I have for light is a crappy old t5 and a super cheap Chinese led.

That's crazy I have a 240w Timber qb, and a 200w Timber cob coming we should get them around the same time. Right now all I have for light is a crappy old t5 and a super cheap Chinese led.
My cobs are from a Chinese company bro. Don't know about mentioned the name. But they are £90 each. I had one for free to test for them
IMG_20181109_220851.jpg

Good to have you back brother!

I see you have found Birdy already:hug::hug:

Those colas look delicious from the harvest! and damn i was wondering if one light a little close could do damage... then i see you... its like a construction place so much light! wonderfull to see that structure.

And now remember.... you might loose your way to the site sometimes, but were always here to get you back to your fam:circle-of-love::420:

Spirit my brother haha I'm back bro and doing large. I trimmed one tonight and I had 4zds dry and half scruffy bud. And about 9gs of trim ...
IMG_20181120_190815.jpg

IMG_20181002_183626.jpg

IMG_20181002_183614.jpg
IMG_20181112_070937.jpg

Spirit my brother haha I'm back bro and doing large. I trimmed one tonight and I had 4zds dry and half scruffy bud. And about 9gs of trim ...
IMG_20181120_190815.jpg
Damn thats some frosty bud:yahoo: Those hands look like you have been true some nice sticky buds to:slide:

Since my flip from 3 liter to 10 liter(almost a gallon) i can see the buds getting bigger for sure. Enjoy the smoke buddy:high-five:

Good to have you back brother!

I see you have found Birdy already:hug::hug:

Those colas look delicious from the harvest! and damn i was wondering if one light a little close could do damage... then i see you... its like a construction place so much light! wonderfull to see that structure.

And now remember.... you might loose your way to the site sometimes, but were always here to get you back to your fam:circle-of-love::420:
But this journal is not about what I missed here haha.... It's about what's coming
Well maybe I think the Stah D are not going to pop ... But awesome that all of the "SHIRLEY TEMPLE" DID POP. These are from Devagenetics
And a kind man on Instagram sent me 4 beautiful "PURPLE STARDAWG" clones.
BIG SHOUT OUT TO HIM. Haha. I will slam some pics up tomorrow ✌

Damn thats some frosty bud:yahoo: Those hands look like you have been true some nice sticky buds to:slide:

Since my flip from 3 liter to 10 liter(almost a gallon) i can see the buds getting bigger for sure. Enjoy the smoke buddy:high-five:
I seen that accapulco gold bro it's a stunning monster lol Don't turn your back on it.
It may smoke you haha

I havent did it so aware or on purpose. Still i think its good to do every now and then. When i still consumed alcohol i had these moments to. My only consern is that regular painkillers have no effect due to my condition. Maybe combine it with a silent retreat among some monks... that sounds ideal to me. Meditating myself true it. That will kick back tolerance and make my mind calm and aware. Thanks for sharing Birdy:hug::circle-of-love:

Heya Legend, How are you doing? i think its time for more updates buddy:cheer:

Hi I knew they would find you
Hi spirit :hug:
Have you guys ever tried this:
6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

Totally forgot to mention. This 6 days have gone true my head as i would love to kick my tolerance down. Tough i am kinda afraid its hard cause no regular pain med works with my condition.

Anny suggestions there dear birdy?

Back
Top Bottom