Stainless - THC Bomb Auto (Indoor) - 2014-2015 - First Ever Grow Journal

First off stainless, 10 ounces on your first grow from two plants - :bravo:

Secondly, aside from the taste, how was the buzz? How much did it take to get that buzz? On a scale of 1-10 where would you put it?

They lose significant weight quickly. The heater may have been a bit high, but if you enjoy the smoke and you got a sizable quantity then pat yourself on the back and set up for the next run. You'll do better next time. You just learned that drying and curing is an art on its own.

Well done stainless. :goodjob:

Thanks Sue, there starting too look better already, starting too become a bit more dense. As for the buzz, I'm gonna say 7/10 just now, I know it will be better once its cured. Stone starts pretty quickly, no moved from my bed, just about to roll another before dinner lol.

The heater must have been, I'm sure I read on a forum here the temps were to be about 23 oC but that was way too hot. Wish i just left them in the tent with the fan, think it would have turned out amazing if it did.

Ive sat on this laptop for the last 3 hours searching up curing, so hopefully I'll be able to get it right :)

Thanks again Sue :) :)

I feel for you man. I got some mold early in my summer grow during the drying process. Probably cause I was anxious, or a rookie. So, of course the next round of plants I chopped I overdid the drying. And that was my best bud, before I toasted it drying it :(

I agree with Sue that it's a whole nother skill set to properly dry and cure.

Good job on the harvest! Something free that you grew is much nicer than most alternatives!!

Cheers Peter, yeah, done a lot of research on curing and drying today and it is getting described as an art everywhere, and art isn't easy so just need to work at it next time!

Yeah that's true, some free smoke for a good while, never experienced that before! :)

Yeah well done on the 10 Oz thats something elce for 2 autos :high-five: dont worrie to much about the quick dry leave the best bit in dark and no fan maby for a couple more days and the do a bit of a cure :)

Cheers indo, got them in shoeboxes with holes poked into them, sitting in a cool dark place at the moment, starting to look better already :)

10oz is a very great harvest you should not be pissed at all.

For drying it is best to it in a cold dark place with a little ventilation the longer the better.
We don't want accelerate drying with warm dry air.
Always let it on the steams they pull back some moist out of that steams so if they are a bit dry on the outside they bounce back.

Than cut it down for cure in jars, if a bit dry let some steam attached to it, if wet don't.
I bought some cheap little humid displays for 3-4$ each and put it with them in jars best is about 62°rh.

Look at it daily and open for some 30min and look that there is no fog on the inside, if so put them out let it dry a bit and back in.

I try to dry them 3-7 days depend how big they are to about 60%rh than jar them.
Most get much better after jared for more than 2 weeks.

What I also do is bud washing, there is a journal here about it.
It don't hurt makes the smoke much smother and they dry better more equal and faster after that.

I'm gonna follow this next time. I read somewhere on here that the temps had to be at like 23 oC. My temp gauge was reading 21-22, and still nearly toasted it all. Thanks very much for this darkgrow, great info! I've got my jars for curing. Only curing my own, gonna sell some for cash. I'll keep you updated on how much better they are getting when they are getting cured. Thanks again darkgrow :)

Just a quick note here: bud washing is done if you grow outdoors, have an insect problem or grow in a dirty space. None of those applied for you. You dialed in the grow like a seasoned pro and paid attention to the cardinal rule with autos, leave them alone. You got some excellent bud with an excellent high. You grew way more than you needed for personal use. All good things. Next time you'll do even better.

You make me excited for my own eventual harvest. I can't wait to taste these. I love lemon, so this THC Bomb was an excellent choice for me.

If your RH was within parameters it seems like you shouldn't have had any problems. Are you sure it's not just the leaves dried out & the buds are fine?

Just a quick note here: bud washing is done if you grow outdoors, have an insect problem or grow in a dirty space. .

Many here do Bud washing inside or outside don't matter I compared it and it is not only much smother smoke they also dry better and faster.
That is enough reason to me to do so.

Many here do Bud washing inside or outside don't matter I compared it and it is not only much smother smoke they also dry better and faster.
That is enough reason to me to do so.

Learning something new every day Darkgrow. Thanks.

Ok let's take time some time to tell you how i hate your yard :) your ladies are 10 times bigger than mine. i took the time to compare how you're feeding here but definitely your 600W HPS kills me. :) again.

Love this grow a lot, i cant use this kind of lamp on my island while temp is often 88F in my bedroom, so LED is the only alternative i have today. i'll had another panel when possible.

Thx for showing me what a THC B can be !!

friendly

T

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom