Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Was wondering about my timing on the next GMO...

GMO cookies crumbs, taken at 65-ish days. From last harvest. Looks like she's about 20% light amber, so a good pull for most strains. But, maybe not for her. Before dismissing her as a 'not-for-me' type of weed, I'll try her again.

Thanks GreenYeti, I'll see what letting her go long brings... PUTS might know a thing or two. Maybe she goes to a dark amber, or maybe she needs to be mostly amber... guess we'll see. :Namaste:

Will add the Cake photos later tonight.
that's a beautiful looking nug cs ill just stick that rite in my pipe brother!:smokin:

Gett some of your weather today. I aint working in that sht. Haha. Glad to see some good old fashion carestaker shine. Looking like always mouth watering.
Hate that shit. ;) Stay inside and burn is my advice. ;) :Namaste:

that's a beautiful looking nug cs ill just stick that rite in my pipe brother!:smokin:
Just a little crumb from the end of the jar. I didn't trim it, which isn't something necessarily out of the ordinary. I gave some away, which I trimmed, but for myself, I don't often bother if I can't get to it. :oops: Check out those little pebbles down the bottom, that's what it looks like when you rip the leafs off.
Last of the Jar - GMO-Cookies cut from last harvest, 65F days in flower
IMG_3228.jpeg

I hope it shines through for you bud! All of your girls are killing it! I love stopping by your garden to see how things are going for you!
If there's a cookie cross I'm going to like, it's going to have Chem in it, so I might as well find out now. I have a beautiful one Vegged, but she won't make the cut, even though she's just perfectly stacked, very symmetrical. Not a bad plant to grow otherwise. Smoke on the first run wasn't bad, just flat. See what longer brings. :Namaste:

Only place to see these rare/hard to get cuts.....& you grow them to excellence. What a garden! So don't like GMO? Thoughts? :Namaste:

I'm so grateful to have them here. I'm just astonished sometimes. Both that they're here, but also how special they are in their ways. And of course they all have endearing annoyances that become their personalities... I can see how collecting, and breeding could take over one's interests. I have a full time job, so no time to really even play much, maybe someday. Making some one off here or there are certainly planned though.

GMO ... I was just chatting with the Big Guy there about it, but ... I'm keeping an open mind. I liked it fresh for a minute, but only because it forecast certain good things and had good flavor off the tree. Then it went flat. I have to say too that I was up to now having an issue with reduced smell, aftertaste and harsher than normal burn. Happened gradually, so it was hard to notice. Probably about a year, maybe a bit more. Then I came back from vacation of vaping and was like ... all (not all really) my weed tastes like shit (to me). Anway, pretty sure all that is fixed. Plants are reeking like they should. I'm expecting some insane Diesel this round, and the others too. Cake is fun, sorta happy but dreamy spaced out...

Of course, I wouldn't have these to share - without a good friend. Thank you fine sir!

Wedding Cake, day 55 of 70. I might pull her at 68, we'll see. Two weeks in the theme. Couple of Cake come down and the big O.D. She's reeking like Skunk, burnt tire, with some sweetness too. She just keeps building and swelling. Fade is starting nicely. Some of it's a touch of light burn, but the rest is real lol... very happy about that. :Namaste:
DSC_0744.jpeg
DSC_0748.jpeg
DSC_0746.jpeg

DSC_0747.jpeg

Also, PSA, don't expect gypsum to lower your pH. It's useless in turf anyway.
High Soil pH – Can we fix this problem?

In the last year, I was counting on the gypsum to lower my medium by ~ .5 pH ... thankfully, this run I did not. Smell is much more profuse and persistent, less is more.

Hmmm just a word about SD. The original cut is probably hard to beat especially in yield department, but all my searches point to Dr. Greenthumb offering the best S1. It's a pity his website is medieval and he doesn't take cards :(

Hmmm just a word about SD. The original cut is probably hard to beat especially in yield department, but all my searches point to Dr. Greenthumb offering the best S1. It's a pity his website is medieval and he doesn't take cards :(

Forgot about DGT. There's some that are doing it. A few guys on another site, have some phenos they found, some quicker, shorter, some reported to be even louder in smell, via selfing. I'm not sure how many they went through. I may make some too, just for fun, probably STS. Be nice to have a stash of a couple hundred seeds that will throw some fire if you look through them. :cool:

She's such a beauty of a plant. I topped one yesterday, going to keep loading them in there. Can't grow these in any kind of heat (indoors), so the winter is the time to stock up, despite the 77-85 day flower. When we got this in the 90s and 2000s, the best time to get it was Spring and early Summer. The winter grows would come out the best by far.

She's getting 23C at canopy, 50cm/20in from the HPS running at 750w currently, and 240w of white LED. Sitting right under the glass.
IMG_3256.jpeg

It looks like we are going to get along.:circle-of-love:

Yeah I'm settling on 23C as the best temp for a crowded tent too. I've noticed in my outdoor grows that cool September weather does wonders for terpene production.

Just dropped a Gas Leak by South Fork. It's Chem 91 x Chem 4 bx3. I'll take a male or female, doesn't matter. If the male favored their keeper, imaging the branches I touch touch. Thanks to the seed storks that dropped this by, and y'all for hanging out :Namaste:

Yeah I'm settling on 23C as the best temp for a crowded tent too. I've noticed in my outdoor grows that cool September weather does wonders for terpene production.

If you can swing it, it sure is. Winter sucks here, it's brutal cold, but the plants love it for terps. :Namaste:

If you can swing it, it sure is. Winter sucks here, it's brutal cold, but the plants love it for terps. :Namaste:
I could use a little of your chill my gr runs 79-80 lights on it still 75 daytime temps outside 15-20%r/h ive got two humidifiers going and the best lights on r/h I can get is 42% which isn't bad just not quite where I want it its going to be interesting to see what that gas leak does!:)

Yeah I have the opposite problem. I can hardly keep it below 65%. Now I'm testing hairdryer for this reason :)

when it starts raining ill be running a dehumidifier!:D

Yeah I have the opposite problem. I can hardly keep it below 65%. Now I'm testing hairdryer for this reason :)

This is what I deal with too, especially Spring and Fall at 42°N near the ocean. RH can be 65-75% for days or weeks even, not much break. Instead of using heavy Dehumid, which throws heat too, I've been using Procidic, once a week to keep the PM away. Lots of fans too. If you do end up with it, the regular Procidic not labeled for Canna, is the same as the 2x more expensive one, labelled for Cannabis, Procidic2. Pretty sure you could drink this stuff straight from the bottle.

I'm in the city, over 20,000 people per square mile here. Lots of them have PM in their city apartments from growing. I can hit a brick building with a broomstick , from my bedroom window. I also run a business, and have to comply with regulators, who may want to visit, as is their right due to my occupation. Anyway, with all that said - it's hard to commit to a full on 'dialed' and automated environment, without having dedicated space to build a room for that specific purpose imo... so we do the best we can with what we are willing to change or purpose to the task. I am going to finally break down and will be picking up a 9 gallon Dehumidifier and pump it into a 20g bin so I don't have to spray anything after week 3-4 flower, which is my preference.

Never ends, but that's a good thing too. :Namaste:

This is what I deal with too, especially Spring and Fall at 42°N near the ocean. RH can be 65-75% for days or weeks even, not much break. Instead of using heavy Dehumid, which throws heat too, I've been using Procidic, once a week to keep the PM away. Lots of fans too. If you do end up with it, the regular Procidic not labeled for Canna, is the same as the 2x more expensive one, labelled for Cannabis, Procidic2. Pretty sure you could drink this stuff straight from the bottle.

I'm in the city, over 20,000 people per square mile here. Lots of them have PM in their city apartments from growing. I can hit a brick building with a broomstick , from my bedroom window. I also run a business, and have to comply with regulators, who may want to visit, as is their right due to my occupation. Anyway, with all that said - it's hard to commit to a full on 'dialed' and automated environment, without having dedicated space to build a room for that specific purpose imo... so we do the best we can with what we are willing to change or purpose to the task. I am going to finally break down and will be picking up a 9 gallon Dehumidifier and pump it into a 20g bin so I don't have to spray anything after week 3-4 flower, which is my preference.

Never ends, but that's a good thing too. :Namaste:
heres what im going to do vent my dehumidifier out the widow keep the heat out I think you could also vent it into the attic if you have one not sure people don't realize the problems that arise when you try to grow a plant indoors or out theres going to be bs to deal with!:)

Back
Top Bottom