Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Flipped a couple days ago... I put her in my ‘final mix’, lol not really but for now...I was wondering if she would dig it. On a plant this size, going from a small 2g pot, to an actual 3g, should burn out a fair bit of N at stretch ... she be like puddin.

OG ... couple days in
EA37FF5A-06D2-43AB-AB09-43C5F1A41F82.jpeg

I want the diesel lol wow factor!:drool:

She's really something in person. I can't wait to see the next one, which is fully rooted, and about to sex/stigmas in 12s. Stretch is amazing, she's a beast...like a full sativa. She may not be the most obvious girl in the room, but she's got charms that are far superior. Happy Thanksgiving brother. :Namaste:

I just ground up Original Diesel, and it smelled just like any given Boston neighborhood in 1990s. Finally got her right, she's as temp-er-mental lol as her daughter...<76F Well, she got me to get me my canopy temps to be only about 5F over that of ambient (Steady 70F through April 1st) at 1000w total. :) That's pretty dam cool. :cool:

Super duper nice staker. Think I could just camp out in your tent.
Hapy daze homie.

Thanks Dusty, I could too man, it's crossed my mind sure. :)

i dont even want go look at my plants now:rofl::rofl:

:welldone::drool:
:passitleft:Thanks PJ, there's always ups and downs man. I'm thinking and hoping this is an upswing. ;) Acutally, I'm locking in on this mix as what I'm going to use as my benchmark mix to work from. Going back to a more high mineral approach, is helping me get these girls closer to where the should be. Basically..of late to grow certain hard to grow clones, I backed off on (micros) Azomite, to up the Ca and Mg, but I've found that (chem fam genetics) metabolic triggers seem to all micros...Ca, Mg, S, Mn, if any of them wasn't 2-3x the norm, they'd look like shit. So just the Ca/Mg approach didn't work, and then I had some bad products and bleh flavor like I overnuted them when I barely feed...

Happy Turkey daze brother.

Happy Turkey Day brother... hope your fam enjoyed my friend.

Little late night GMO cookies drive by. She' pretty gorgeous actually, despite all the light burn. Day holy fuck me it's like day 73 on this girl maybe more. I'm going to give her about 2 more weeks, so about 85 days Dec 5th
IMG_3937.jpeg
IMG_3936.jpeg
... if she's swelling, I'll wait to 90.

Best smells and looks in the tent. Growing her from clone started in coco, doesn't seem to fully fill out the pot. It was a decision though based on getting started back up... and Vegging, or ... growing in coco, or xplanting. Anyway, I'm going to run this one again, even if I don't like this run, one more time .... and if this one and that fail to impress she's prob not going to last too long.

Even your burnt plants are gorgeous man! You are right you know you have some amazing genetics to play with when you are considering tossing GMO out lol. It is crazy how many legends you have going on bud. Now all you need is Chem 91, a legit skunk cut, and Purple Urkle and you will have most of the legends from the last 30 years growing lol.

Well it is a test lab of sorts... there's going to be burn victims and skinny freaks that shouldn't be growing lol. ;) And then there's some knockouts too along the way. New plants are coming along nicely. :Namaste:

I have heard some confirmation that the Sour is the Sour, which is great to hear. :)

Here she is on the second round...
IMG_4072.jpeg
IMG_4074.jpg

Harvest GMO (clone) 12/1 ... well, I pulled it. Stinks like few have ever stunk before... it's fucking aggressive. I just ran out of patience with it, and frankly she prob should have been a cull from the start. Running clones started in coco never really works great... it works, but yeah. I did get a deeper look at her though and that was the point. She went somewhere between 80-85 days - wrecked as far as leafs go. Purple, dank and crusted... I guess we'll see if the smoke perks up.

pic from a few days ago
IMG_4064.jpeg

Original Diesel (clone) Nugs are curing...smoke is straight bonkers. Total liability. At 70 days of 82F she's not going to show her good moves. At 70 days of 75F she's more fruity, compact (might be the brix) and wow are these flowers potent. The Cake from the same run hits, but this shit destroys. Daywrecker is right. It was never this good back in the day, but I got a couple of special batches that came close. This batch is has a little less of a rush on the front end, for more of a climb instead. Smells like every MA college in 1992. :) Underrated for sure.

OGK (clone) Day 18. This cut takes about 65 days, 10 quicker than the JoshD cut. I tried to get her to a nice med green this time, she was just a bit too dark last time. With a 60soil:20coco:20perlite mix thins out my N rich soil enough for an uppot just before flowering. This way, I should be able to give her some feeds without having to flush her too deep. I minor refinement for her. Her smoke is pretty killer, I'm going to save some JDOGK to compare.

HPS then without
IMG_4087.jpeg
IMG_4071 2.jpeg

Peace and pot y'all. :passitleft:

Happy fooking daze!;)

It's been a daze for sure. Sampling some fresh stuff ... man it all come out pretty great last run. It was many coco started plants, except the Diesel, so to be fair I will have to compare them all again, but they all smoke real nice and are strong af. :cool:
Looking very good bud! Some beauties you have there :thumb:
Man I couldn't be happier. Stoked to be growing her for real now... can't wait to find what she likes. So far so good, but I'm barely in front of her, she's a beast.

Back
Top Bottom