Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Looking mighty fine.

Stupid question... when you refer to diesel you are referring to ECSD?

I made a small easy to miss post about it back a ways. Sadly the cut that was arranged for me, was just the Diesel, aka Original Diesel, aka Diesel#1, and NOT the ECSD. I was told in advance that this might happen, and that the cut wasn't 'for sure' until it had be received and checked. Well it turned out to be Diesel and not the Sour. It's OK. I'm told she will find me soon. :) :hug:

Hopefully, she's done going upwards. But you have a nice looking crop in there;

GL and

Thanks Woody, they are topped out finally. I stripped them like crazy too, just too many leafs in a tent. I'm enjoying the smells and having a 'full house' again :passitleft:

Sometimes, when you're disappointed, the reality might be that you actually hit the jackpot. It happens. Maybe this diesel will be straight fire. Something you would never have run if it wasn't for this mix up in cuts.

What smells are they giving off now with a stem rub?

Bought a pinball machine other day... Few cones and I believe I'm actually Tommy. Tommy's not any good at pinball :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

Guess carestaker don't like pinball :rofl::rofl: sorry bro, ill report the post if you like :rofl::passitleft:

Sometimes, when you're disappointed, the reality might be that you actually hit the jackpot. It happens. Maybe this diesel will be straight fire. Something you would never have run if it wasn't for this mix up in cuts.

What smells are they giving off now with a stem rub?
Smells like weed. :rofl: It's a cut that was formative for me in my tastes, so it's great to work with and see what's what. The MSS is in this and you can smell it. :) She's got some spoiled fruit too, a sour sweetness, and dead skunks. The D is throwing some NL-like smells, really spicy and piney this round, with s band-aid plastic smell, and burnt tire finish. Some stinkers this run. :)

plants are nice cs those diesel spindly girls aren't they,ill bet theres going to be some nice nugs on there I sure would like to smell that room lol,love your work man beautiful plants,im interested in that gmo gunna watch that one it almost looks like you cant wait to flower it out!:)

They are stacking man. GMO is very interesting. Leafs are juicy and the big fans are frosting up too. I'll throw some pics up soon.
:Namaste:
Guess carestaker don't like pinball :rofl::rofl: sorry bro, ill report the post if you like :rofl:

Nah man, It's cool no Tilt sign here :passitleft:I've just been missing in action, busy at work, we all know the grind. :)

I've got a few plants coming down over the next few weeks, I'll try to get some pics. I've not been taking them out of the room due to temp and RH differences between the rooms... worried about fungals. Been using Procidic for PM control and it's not a cure but it seems to help, pretty happy to have it in the bad of tricks. :cool:

:passitleft:

well look what the cat drug in how you doing brother been thinking about ya got some chem ud going with others how is your grow going I was waiting for the cooky pics lol good to see ya here!:D

Aww thanks man. All is well. I've got all clones going atm, although I'll be dropping some seeds soon too, Slurry, DxHaze, SFVxHaze. For clones... I finally got the ECSD ... I think lol. Going into flower next week. Loving the Daywrecker ... the old school Diesel, got some of that going, some GMO, Wedding Cake, and Josh OG clones.

I have pics of the finish, the SSH F2 came out brilliantly, and the others didn't disappoint. :Namaste:

Bought a pinball machine other day... Few cones and I believe I'm actually Tommy. Tommy's not any good at pinball :rofl::rofl:
just stopping by wondering how your doing brother!:smokin:
What he said
Just cruising through to send you well wishes Staker! Hope all of your summer endeavors are treating you right bud!
:passitleft:
Thanks guys... great to catch up.

Aww thanks man. All is well. I've got all clones going atm, although I'll be dropping some seeds soon too, Slurry, DxHaze, SFVxHaze. For clones... I finally got the ECSD ... I think lol. Going into flower next week. Loving the Daywrecker ... the old school Diesel, got some of that going, some GMO, Wedding Cake, and Josh OG clones.

I have pics of the finish, the SSH F2 came out brilliantly, and the others didn't disappoint. :Namaste:
I new you were still going strong with your garden sounds like some nice stuff good to have you back in the game bud!:peace:

Wow, I finally got a good hit.... was I out for long?
Gday mate, nice to meet you...welcome... You'll find lots here willing to help.. Is this your first grow? Besk of luck :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom