Stalk/stem Fracture help

WestSideGrow

Hello ladies and gentlemen, quick questions

1. I have a stem fracture on one of my plants and I had a splint on her before everything is fine and the growth is more then steady going, I was wondering if I can straight up tape the stem where the fracture is? You see the plant leafs are really close together And I mean really close together. anyway i feel as if its getting to heavy for the fractured stem. any other suggestions for a splint or anything els to help the fracture. The method I used before was the straw splint with tape.

2. my second question would be , How long can I grow ONE plant under a 26 watt CFL?
I plan to do the whole grow under CFLS , yes yes i know the yield wont be as large but thats okay i only need bud for my medical needs.

( i don't really feel as if i need to upload pictures for these questions. but feel free to tell me otherwise)

:Namaste: and happy growing my friends.

Re: Stalk/stem Fracture help.

Also something to add.

I have to go away for three days bringing the plant might now be an option.

Do you think if i water the plant before leaving it will be okay without light for three days?

use masking tape.

i would say until 3 weeks. Really that may be pushing it. Plants tend to grow fast so you will need more light.

3 days in the dark, is your plant in flower or veg? Im assuming veg. I wouldnt know if it will effect it so much but when ever you can get light on it I would. It should be fine really dont know depending on how young the plant is

pictures are worth a 1000 words cant say what you can do with certainty. that said I've taped up fractures before I just made sure it was tight and after 2 weeks or so removed . 1-26w cfl will only do about 1/2 square foot of grow how long you can grow depend on how fast it out grows that size. 3 days in the dark might be a little too stessfull if your in middle of vegging maybe increase to 24hrs of light. or get a timer.

Back
Top Bottom