Standard Nutrient Flushing Clearing Formula

I agree. Plain water is good. if u can, put a bubbler in your flush water and pump in some O2. Besides, bubbling your tap water removes the chlorine quicker. ( $6.00 pump.$2.00 tube,99 cent bubble stone, electricity to run the pump) Less than $10 buks and u can use the stuff over and over, a one time expence. happy flushing.:thanks:

I don't know if I'm in the right forum, but that doesn't matter I was at the corner store today buying some items and I seen they had growing agents for dutch weed and ak-47 I don't know if it's a scam because it's a little above $10, but does anyone know how or will it affect the indoor garden I am letting light shine on at the moment? I obviously don't want to waste money on something I can whip up at home please any tips It will be very much appreciated Thank you

I do not claim any worthy bud as of yet. I'm on my 4th or 5th grow now. I am 100% on cloning not one ever died (had to gloat about something).

Basic Chemistry is understanding Ions and Anions. Those are either positively or negatively charged molecules of basic elements and compounds. These flushing products are nothing but a set of Ions and Anions that electrically bond to the nutrients in the soil so they act as a chelating agent. It does not chelate the plant but the soil and maybe some roots. Of course you will see darker water drain from these because it is grabbing more nutrients from the soil than water alone.

That being said I don't think you can expect a good white ash burning bud if you have improperly provided nutrients to your plants along the way. Maybe if you are experienced enough you can read the plants needs as you go and tweak the nute program better and better. I did read an article about flushing slowly - in other words - back off your nutes over time until your last couple weeks are just water. The plant will eat up itself as it is naturally genetically encoded to do as it nears its end.

:peace:
X->out

I've been growing indoors for over 15 years now, with dirt, my friends call me the master, I average 3oz per plant in 3 gallons of dirt! I flush with only water for the last 3 weeks I also use mircle grow for all of my fertlizing needs along with a really old product called superthrieve. You all go out and spend money on expensive fertlizers and flushes. I've taught over 20 people to grow over the years, reeducated many the proof is when they walk into my grow room there jaws always drop. And when they fire up a bowl they can taste and smell the plant not chemicles. I wish I could educate the entire growing community, then we could eliminate all the high priced fert companys taking advantage of stupid. Sorry it's just so hard to read comments like "fertlize to tyhe end and buy this expensive flush, shit, water is the best flush.

Lol! You have been growing 15 years and you use miracle grow? ! Lol! You clearly have no right to be giving advice at all.

Who cares how much you get per plant, that's largely dependant on your strain!

This guy needs to re-educate himself, badly!

You haven't had any that tasted like chemicals? I've bought some snow only to find it wasn't flushed and it was nasty as hell. So yes, flushing is important in certain situations.

Hey all , I am no expert , I run a 20 in f and 20 in v perpetual grow using drain to waster method for coco , I use a generic 7.5 gal airport (ultra oxy) . I use a pretty in depth feeding schedule and I don't wanna get ragged on but it is AN, I enjoy the building block style system, although I have subbed a good many products out for other companies versions, I run 8 week veg period , and my experience practicing different pre harvest techniques , granted I'm in pure mother earth coco no perlite so soil growers obviously have a different method , but I run a 72 hour light dep and flush at the end of a plants life cycle In a separate room and I use a blend of fulvic and humic acids, a basic carb source , and a b vitamin mixture , WITH, a flushing agent , now as I've said I'm no expert and I may even be counterproductive in doing the above method , but I gotta say my clients enjoy the smooth smoke every single batch and our test runs show clean ash at the end of every test pipe bong or grab etc etc, ( I usually bring my 5 best clients in every 4 weeks to test said batch and each corresponding strain I usually run 4 new strains one run their best phenos clones the next , then I try out 4 new strains ( I'm doing that until I find my absolute favorites ☺️) but yeah maybe one of you more experienced members could critique my pre harvest ritual? Identify a problem in my logic? After all that's what members like me are here for, to Learn:)

Hey all , I am no expert , I run a 20 in f and 20 in v perpetual grow using drain to waster method for coco , I use a generic 7.5 gal airport (ultra oxy) . I use a pretty in depth feeding schedule and I don't wanna get ragged on but it is AN, I enjoy the building block style system, although I have subbed a good many products out for other companies versions, I run 8 week veg period , and my experience practicing different pre harvest techniques , granted I'm in pure mother earth coco no perlite so soil growers obviously have a different method , but I run a 72 hour light dep and flush at the end of a plants life cycle In a separate room and I use a blend of fulvic and humic acids, a basic carb source , and a b vitamin mixture , WITH, a flushing agent , now as I've said I'm no expert and I may even be counterproductive in doing the above method , but I gotta say my clients enjoy the smooth smoke every single batch and our test runs show clean ash at the end of every test pipe bong or grab etc etc, ( I usually bring my 5 best clients in every 4 weeks to test said batch and each corresponding strain I usually run 4 new strains one run their best phenos clones the next , then I try out 4 new strains ( I'm doing that until I find my absolute favorites ☺️) but yeah maybe one of you more experienced members could critique my pre harvest ritual? Identify a problem in my logic? After all that's what members like me are here for, to Learn:)

I also flush for two weeks before harvesting. I'm don't know if it is needed or not but I don't see the problem with just doing it this way. If it isn't helping I don't see where it matters because It's not going to change the amount of buds or make the quality bad. But if it does help flush out the chemicals that's a good thing not only for flavor but for your health. I mean how good can that crap be in your lungs if there are still traces in the bud?

Not disputing all of your post, just the part about clubs selling Organic grown product. Just like the food at the grocery. some people will pay more for something that fits into their view on life. They could get a little more from a few less people if they also claim that no animals were hurt in the production of the product.

Prairie
The world requires critical thinking. Why did you feel you needed to state the obvious?

I've been growing indoors for over 15 years now, with dirt, my friends call me the master, I average 3oz per plant in 3 gallons of dirt! I flush with only water for the last 3 weeks I also use mircle grow for all of my fertlizing needs along with a really old product called superthrieve. You all go out and spend money on expensive fertlizers and flushes. I've taught over 20 people to grow over the years, reeducated many the proof is when they walk into my grow room there jaws always drop. And when they fire up a bowl they can taste and smell the plant not chemicles. I wish I could educate the entire growing community, then we could eliminate all the high priced fert companys taking advantage of stupid. Sorry it's just so hard to read comments like "fertlize to tyhe end and buy this expensive flush, shit, water is the best flush.
Yea miracle grow and super thrive I forgot master Blaine do I use the green super thrive during v
Flower and the red super thrive during veg. I love miracle grow it's the best

Here is my take on the matter. I use both chemical & organic nutrients. I amend my soil with organics which gets me through to mid flowering, @ week 5 I start using Monopotassium Phosphate (0-52-34) until the end of flowering. It definitely improves yields and makes the buds stack up nice. Now, I use to flush but no longer do I practice that. My buds don't taste or smell like chemicals because I don't flush and it burns with the best of them. Here's some of my plants I've grown using this method.
FB_IMG_1646364546705.jpg
FB_IMG_1646364555144.jpg
FB_IMG_1646797236755.jpg
FB_IMG_1646797265525.jpg

Back
Top Bottom