Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Harlequin is beautiful! :love: nice 420 day share :)
terpene for that mango smell is myrcene... mmm... it’s the relaxing one :cool:
:passitleft:
Happy 420 Stankhouse!
Hey Amy, happy 420! Thanks for the info on the Mango smell and the terpene. Terpenes are some of the next things we want to learn a lot more about.

LOL....I learn far faster on my own than in some classroom. I always thought it was a big waste for me to not use my GI Bill, but I had nothing I wanted to learn bad enough to subject myself to college. But I might be able to tolerate now going in this direction.

420 Bonus Update.....Flower Tent Shot

Hope everyone enjoyed their 420. Mine got off to an interesting start. I figured I had a lot to do today so I chose the Durban Poison. The wrench in my plan lies in the fact I spent the previous day grinding up about 45 grams of ATF bud for oil. I grind it up because it is seeded bud and running the buds slowly through there drops them out rather quickly (much easier than picking them out) and you don't loose many, at least with the grinder I have. Well....back to my demise.....so I ground all that bud up, but didn't clean the grinder.

There was A LOT of sticky goodness that was sticking to the grinder. Well.....it didn't dawn on me that a lot of that sticky goodness might come off the grinder with my Durban Poison, and I am pretty sure it did!

For me, Durban Poison is a very clear headed, espresso type of high that makes any task a very interesting one. Need to shovel a foot of snow with a bad back....smoke some Durban and you don't care and you will shovel like its the best thing in the world. It doesn't get you stoned.....and there is no come down for me.

ATF is a Sativa for sure, but its got a darkside if you smoke too much. What I love about ATF is the instant effect. I smoke it and within 30 seconds it provides relief for my back. The other effects of it are also extremely quick to kick in. Durban Poison....not so much.....she needs a few minutes, not a few seconds like ATF.

Well I ground up the Durban bud, loaded it in the bong and went out back, sat down and decided that 3 hit would be in order and should allow me to get all my stuff done around the house. I took the first hit and held it in and I thought, "Hmmm...that feels weird....its hitting quick!" and I exhaled and watched the squirrels and rabbits run around. I took the second hit about 20 seconds later and held it and exhaled. Something was definitely different. Well I decided to take that last hit and get up and get rolling.

I stood up and "BAM".....ok.....I was freaking high as hell LOL. It was time for the monthly stove cleaning and normally that task is no issue with a little Durban. Well let me tell you that it was definitely challenging today! So was everything else I had to do LOL. I figured out what happened about an hour or so later. That was the dark side of the ATF.....she will kick your ass if you take her lightly. LOL.....lesson learned.

Any who!!.........Here is the bonus update and the seeds I found.

And some tent shots. Man those Stankberry colas are sexy!

Happy 420 everyone!

Hope everyone enjoyed their 420. Mine got off to an interesting start. I figured I had a lot to do today so I chose the Durban Poison. The wrench in my plan lies in the fact I spent the previous day grinding up about 45 grams of ATF bud for oil. I grind it up because it is seeded bud and running the buds slowly through there drops them out rather quickly (much easier than picking them out) and you don't loose many, at least with the grinder I have. Well....back to my demise.....so I ground all that bud up, but didn't clean the grinder.

There was A LOT of sticky goodness that was sticking to the grinder. Well.....it didn't dawn on me that a lot of that sticky goodness might come off the grinder with my Durban Poison, and I am pretty sure it did!

For me, Durban Poison is a very clear headed, espresso type of high that makes any task a very interesting one. Need to shovel a foot of snow with a bad back....smoke some Durban and you don't care and you will shovel like its the best thing in the world. It doesn't get you stoned.....and there is no come down for me.

ATF is a Sativa for sure, but its got a darkside if you smoke too much. What I love about ATF is the instant effect. I smoke it and within 30 seconds it provides relief for my back. The other effects of it are also extremely quick to kick in. Durban Poison....not so much.....she needs a few minutes, not a few seconds like ATF.

Well I ground up the Durban bud, loaded it in the bong and went out back, sat down and decided that 3 hit would be in order and should allow me to get all my stuff done around the house. I took the first hit and held it in and I thought, "Hmmm...that feels weird....its hitting quick!" and I exhaled and watched the squirrels and rabbits run around. I took the second hit about 20 seconds later and held it and exhaled. Something was definitely different. Well I decided to take that last hit and get up and get rolling.

I stood up and "BAM".....ok.....I was freaking high as hell LOL. It was time for the monthly stove cleaning and normally that task is no issue with a little Durban. Well let me tell you that it was definitely challenging today! So was everything else I had to do LOL. I figured out what happened about an hour or so later. That was the dark side of the ATF.....she will kick your ass if you take her lightly. LOL.....lesson learned.

Happy 420 everyone!
Seeds for life now should be your new motto. Lol

This atf man the more you describe its symptoms the more I sweat with anticipation :passitleft:

O
Hindu Kush Drop Update

We got up this morning and the seed had cracked and we had a little bit of white sticking out. By the time we got home later in the day we had a nice tap root peeking out. Ms Stank got her planted in her solo cup tonight so we are halfway to lift off.

Oh yer i forgot ms stank was popping this. Turns out im getting a free kush auto from seedsman..and its a hindu kush auto! Cant wait to pop it

Happy 420 everyone!

Ok, what grinder are you using that is easy to get seeds out. I think that will be a very handy tip for us future "breeders". (I use that term loosely).

Happy 420 everyone!
Wow! Nice forest ya got in there! ;)

Hey Van and miss stank! Hope you both had a relaxing day yesterday. I was a little too caught up in activities to make it to say high to everyone.... hope you'll forgive me. Enjoy your weekend!

Back
Top Bottom