Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hey Van and miss stank! Hope you both had a relaxing day yesterday. I was a little too caught up in activities to make it to say high to everyone.... hope you'll forgive me. Enjoy your weekend!
Not much relaxing going on, but it was still a good day! Thanks for the sentiment and hope you have a great weekend!

That's why you need to take some classes. Lol
LOL....I don't need no stinking college to learn about them there terpenes!!! Just hang out with all you fine folks and I learn far more than I would in a stuffy classroom with a bunch of 18-20 year olds.

They are indeed some sexy colas...

Thanks OL! I was looking at her earlier today when I was watering her and she is going to be a breeze to trim too!

Looking great Stanks! Oh boy a whole field of ATF.

Yeah, my ATF stash is dwindling after my oil making adventure yesterday. Think I am down to about 3 zips left. Good thing I will start some havests in about 30-35 days!

Wow bonus seeds

Still a whole lot more to get too brother!

Seeds for life now should be your new motto. Lol

This atf man the more you describe its symptoms the more I sweat with anticipation :passitleft:
Here is one review of the ATF that I agree with for the most part......just watching smoking too much of her cause the energetic side disappears if you take a hit or two too many. Instead of being energetic....you will want to sit and chill.

Alaskan Thunderfuck Strain Review - I Love Growing Marijuana

Its the most true to the ATF I grew out and the seeds.

I have heard a lot of people complain about having issues with the newer brothers grimm gear. The C99 has been having a lot of hermies pop up. Mass Medical Strains grew out a pack and only had one female not sack up on them. I hear good things about Dominion though. I hear he used to breed for someone else at one point. Cant recall who at the moment.

ya i figured there was a reason they werent parteners anymore, that likely explains it. If you read through dominions strains he does stress testing before releasing, if they dont pass he doesnt release it, from what i understand anyways! Such a shame about the new c99... I got to try some of the original batch grown out by a friend early 2000s and it was killer.

hope everyone had a great 420! And is having an awesome weekend!

side bar. Still want to grow ATF! Lol
:passitleft:

Funny story! But it made me want to try both ATF and Durban Poison... but maybe not at the same time. :D
Well my DTF is a cross of ATF and Durban Poison. I think it will be a very fun Sativa that hopefully takes on the ATF's pain killing ability.

I smoked some Blueberry last night afterwards and I ground it up in the same grinder. IT DEFINITELY picked up a lot of the ATF trichomes.....I was zonked last night! Kicked my ass! LOL, think I was drooling on myself asleep here on the couch when Ms Stank poked me to get up. Ah I slept real good last night!

Good morning Stanks! I recently read that Northern Michigan University has started a degree program on growing cannabis. If you start thinking about school you should give them a look. Also I know they cater to vets. My son went there when he got out of the service
Thank brother....I will definitely start looking at them.

Well my DTF is a cross of ATF and Durban Poison. I think it will be a very fun Sativa that hopefully takes on the ATF's pain killing ability.

I smoked some Blueberry last night afterwards and I ground it up in the same grinder. IT DEFINITELY picked up a lot of the ATF trichomes.....I was zonked last night! Kicked my ass! LOL, think I was drooling on myself asleep here on the couch when Ms Stank poked me to get up. Ah I slept real good last night!
HAH! Na. You killed it. DTF. Someone give this guy a sticker or something lol. Best name ever.

O

Oh yer i forgot ms stank was popping this. Turns out im getting a free kush auto from seedsman..and its a hindu kush auto! Cant wait to pop it
Yeah she loves vaping Hindu for a night time med. Its some good stuff! Can't wait to get it in our medicine cabinet!

I could use some advice over yonder Stank! :ciao:If you find some extra time throughout your day - which I hope is a good one!
Will swing by over there when I get a chance Laquer.....also please feel free to ask the question in here if you are in a bind and it seems like I am busy. I don't mind questions, pics or posts.

Hey Van and miss stank! Hope you both had a relaxing day yesterday. I was a little too caught up in activities to make it to say high to everyone.... hope you'll forgive me. Enjoy your weekend!
Hey Dabber, yesterday was good.....far too much work but still good. Hope you had a great one too brother!

Hey Lady G! Good to see ya swing by, thank you and we appreciate the kind words!
I like that Harlequin. Very pretty plant. I grew some Harlesin from SinCity and that was a beauty to. Spicy tropical fruit notes for sure. That was a cross with AC/DC. After I grow my AC/DC and Durban Poison next, that may be the one I grow next to Blue Dream or Maui Waui...choices just kill me! lol

m’Lady! Snap! I have seeds for both of those I’m itching to grow too! I’ve been here avidly watching Van and Ms Stank grow out their Blue Dream - plus enjoying the whole garden along the way!
Where did you get your Maui Wowie seed?
:Namaste:
Hey Amy! These are from Nirvana. I think I bought it from Seedsman. That's mainly where I shop. I remember this awesome bud an old boss gave me in the early 80's. His brother sent it to him from Hawaii. It was divine. Wanted to see if it was close...good times! :)

I like that Harlequin. Very pretty plant. I grew some Harlesin from SinCity and that was a beauty to. Spicy tropical fruit notes for sure. That was a cross with AC/DC. After I grow my AC/DC and Durban Poison next, that may be the one I grow next to Blue Dream or Maui Waui...choices just kill me! lol
Here's a Maui from Nirvana I grew last winter. Really nice smoke and easy to grow. Pic is terrible tho

Back
Top Bottom