Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

So if I have a an f1 and grow it and have a strong stable environment snd it thrives I should pollinate the plant sts and then mix that with female get seeds those seeds now become f2 correct ?
If you are making feminized from any plant....you are now making an "S" version of the seeds. Those would become S1s if you used STS Joe. F denotes breeding from a male and female plant resulting in regular seeds.

Breeding Update

So we decided to do a little bit of pollination today. We crossed the Nukehead #2 (see the Nukehead sponsored journal if you aren't subbed) and hit one branch with some ATF pollen and another branch with Ms Stanks Harlequin pollen.

We are hoping for some Nuclear Thunderfuck seeds and a CBD version of Nukehead. (put your creative hats on for some assistance in coming up with a potential name if you are feeling creative!).

Right now those two branches have a paper bag over them. I will give them a couple more hours and I will remove the branches and spray with water to kill any residual pollen left on the plant so the fan won't blow it onto any of the other flowering plants when I put her back in the tent.

Sorry no pics right now.

We do have one branch of the Stankberry that was hit with a little bit of Harlequin pollen so I will have a few beans of Stankberry x Harlequin. The bud has the tell tale red hairs that signal the pollination was successful. I will be looking for those same changes in hair color from white to red over the next couple days.

It would destroy me to cut that much of my plant off. Hell that's 2 months of growing for me to get a plant that size. I would also have to try to clone that top that you cut off....lol
I don't have any more legal slots for now since I took Blue Dream clones. I can't pop anything new until I cut down the Male Stankberry. So I couldn't have cloned it.....well let me rephrase that.....I won't clone that top (despite the fact Ms Stank and I discussed it) Plus I want to clone that Northern Lights before I take a clone off the White Widow. So while in a perfect world, I could have cloned it flowered it out in a small nook in the flower tent....we just don't have the room for it.

Hmmm....having only ever eating an edible once (brownie from my sister in law) its tough to compare. That brownie KO'd me. I ate it....it took an hour to hit and I was watching a movie and then I woke up the next morning hella groggy.

So in terms of the groggy after effects, yes, very similar. But in terms of the high......my capsules feel different from that. They help with longer term pain relief from my back issue......instead of needing to smoke every 2-3 hours to curb the pain, I can take the capsules in the evening (thanks for reminding me I need to take them) between 5-7pm and it takes about an hour or so to start taking effect. Its a nice mild high that keeps me very functionable (think like a one big or two small bong hits but not quite as intense) and doesn't really overpower me like smoking can....at least at the doses I take.

Then the length of the relief is what I really like. I take it between 5 and 7 pm and with a nice little toke of an indica before bed, I sleep a full 7 hours (which is something I never did regularly.....5-6 hours a night was about my norm).

Its not a fun as smoking in my mind, in terms of effects. It gives me a more 'stoned' feeling than a 'high' feeling and I generally just kind of chill with it.

I think the white widow will be a great plant. I smoked the last of what little bit I harvested off my mutant last week. It is looking bushy and should quickly take off after that topping. Gonna be a crop of dense bud off her.
Hey UA....good to see ya brother. Haven't seen you around in a bit. How's your garden going?

Hey UA....good to see ya brother. Haven't seen you around in a bit. How's your garden going?

Yeah been a bit busy with work and have somewhat neglected the thread but the garden is ok. We are probably about 3 weeks from a harvest, give or take, I should be taking some photos tonight.

Oh if I was still working the same job where I hurt my back....I wouldn't be able to do the capsules after 6pm. If I take them after 6pm, I am still in a haze when I wake up. In fact the first time I took them, I took them at like 11pm (figured that people said give an hour for them to hit) go to bed between midnight and 1am and I should be fine right?

LOL....not so much. Ms Stank woke me up at 9am when she was leaving for work. I got up, struggled downstairs, plopped on the couch, thinking I would wake up as I watched some TV and tried to eat some breakfast. LOL. Silly Stank! Needless to say, I couldn't keep my eyes open and i woke up around noon. Lesson learned.

They will kick my ass from a groggy perspective if I take them after 7pm. If I need to be highly functionable in the early morning, I won't take the capsules and I will just smoke twice at night.

Just for you Joe! Not a whole lot to see in terms of roots, but its always good when you have roots out to the sides of the clear cup in 7 days. This is one of the quicker ones so far. The Blue Dream and Northern Lights were about the same and both those have been two of the faster growing plants in veg (Other than the Stankberry....which is the fastest I have seen on any of the plants I have grown).

Give it 3 or 4 days Joe and it will look very different. There will be roots racing down the sides of cup to get to the Stank Soil which is the bottom inch and a half or so in the cup.

I want your soil lol

If you are making feminized from any plant....you are now making an "S" version of the seeds. Those would become S1s if you used STS Joe. F denotes breeding from a male and female plant resulting in regular seeds.
So I take pollen from a male put it on a female that is f2 ? But if I spray sts on f1 females and get seeds I now have s1 s?

Back
Top Bottom