Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I wasn't hating in her but your posting links to swimsuit models in a thread of a married couple. Lol
LOL, its all good. I said at the beginning of the thread that we are good with just about anything except personal attacks on anyone. Other than that, you can't offend me or Ms Stank.

Blue Dream Flip Day 38, Day 30 With Hairs

On to serious growing stuff here (hehe....just kidding), we have a couple updates to try to get in after a long evening of final trim on the Stankberry. Got her all bagged up in curing in the fridge via the slow and low method. Also spent a bit of time doing our very first cobbing with the fresh Stankberry harvest. More on that later. Anywho.....the Blue Dream got a big drink yesterday and is smelling like almost pure blueberry. Not a lot of haze scent to her unfortunately.

She is growing nicely. We will have Ms Stank do another nanner check on her tomorrow night. Looking like she's gonna be a decent yielder. Not massive but she will be nice. I trimmed a few leaves off her yesterday that were kinda blocking some buds. Other than that she is on cruise control for another 30 days or so.

Hindu Kush Veg Day 29

So not really sure what to say about this or even about what the plant is doing but I took a break from trim prison to walk around and I decided to go check the plants. I opened the tent door and I swear it looked like Ms Stank's Hindu's top two fan leaves had full on erections. The top two big huge fan leaves were standing almost at a 70+ degree angle straight up.

I have never had a plant do that with its huge fan leaves....not at that angle. I have seen maybe 45-50 degrees....but this thing is standing almost straight up. Anyone ever had a plant do that before? Ever seen it before? I am not overly worried.....its just weird because we had both been in the tent looking at her about 2 hours earlier and all her be fan leaves were at their normal flat position. So not sure what happened in that 2 hours LOL. Weird as hell. The pics don't really do it justice in showing how straight up in the air it is.

Anyways she got a drink of ACT last night and seems to be doing great. Ms Stank has been doing some daytime ponytail training on her to get her undergrowth some light. She is going to start breaking out the bondage on her tomorrow.

Aside from her fan leaf erection, she looks happy and healthy and is really packing on the size.

Cobbing Update

If you have been following along with us long, you probably know that I love to experiment and try new things. Some of you have been over at the Malawi style cobbing thread that Sweet Sue is running. We decided a while back that we were interested in trying this with some strains and have begun that with the Stankberry harvest.

I won't get into great specifics here but essentially its a style of fermenting your cannabis for edible or smoking consumption. Yes, you eat your cannabis buds and it is supposed to give you a completely different type of high/medicaton. You ferment the buds wrapped in a corn husk and squished tightly and then vacuum sealed (to prevent any bad stuff from happening) and placed is a kind of sweat dome (a clone container sitting on a germination pad and wrapped in towels to insulate the heat) for about 24 hours.

After the 24 hours period you open the vacuum seal package and let the 'cob' dry to the touch for short period and then put it back in the vacuum sealed bag to cure for up to 3 months. The longer the cure the better supposedly.

The high from this type of consumption lasts much longer and is supposedly much more intense. Some people have really psychedelic experiences with this. This is how the native Africans to the Malawi strain used to and still do use their cannabis supposedly.

You can also smoke it and by the members that have done that claim its so much smoother. I will try it both ways. Gonna be hard to wait 3 months for the full cure so I will take tester chunks at various times. I will also be doing this with every strain I harvest from here on out. Its generally done with sativas but I am going to do it with everything and have a little fun.

On to the specifics for this, I used 1 ounce of 4 day dried Stankberry bud for the big cob wrapped in the husk and I used 15 grams for the smaller unwrapped cob. Its unwrapped so I can see the color change as it ferments for the 24 hours. The darker it gets, the more narcotic it supposedly gets. I will probably experiment with different levels of darkness to find out what type of effects I like.

So here we go!!

The temp of the sweat box needs to be between 104 and 140 degrees. Mine stays between 108 and 111 the way I have mine set up using two towels.

Back
Top Bottom