Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

@Pennywise thanks for the info! I love those stories. Makes me wish I grew up in a different era lol.

if we were playing one of those, 'what dead celebrity would you like to smoke with' games... My answer would be Howard marks. I'd love to pick his brain for a day... Nope that's not long enough... A decade perhaps... I would call myself young grasshopper.

can't wait to see what she does and what you are going to do for her van!

@overlord meant to say thank you to you as well!

I’d have to go with DJ Short, it’s estimated that 85% of the strains on earth right now contain Blueberry in their lineage. Most of his early work was done in a closet roughly 4x4 in size. That has to be some killer info the rest of us could use with our personal grows.

Figured its about time to post some weights on the Stankberry. They aren't final but they are close enough that I will post what I have now. Good news is that its a new personal best. The light is incredible....I don't really have any larfy stuff. I did have some smaller buds at the base that were a little larfy but they were so few. The light has been a complete game changer for me.

The main colas both weighed 90 grams the night I cut em down. Last night, 5 days into the drying....they were down to just under 40 grams.

Total weights, including the 1.5 ounces we put into the cob last night, are sitting just over 180 grams. I can take that. Not bad for a plant in a 5 gallon pot and vegged for only 40 days. I am guessing I will end up with 160 grams or 5.7 ounces. Bad news is there wasn't much trim from her for oil.

Here she was before I put her into paper bags last night.

For a bit of size perspective, that green saucer is 15.5 inches across. Overall, very pleased with the initial harvest off our maiden grow of one of our own strains in our perpetual grow!

I will say that this harvest has made me look at that Northern Lights and wonder what those numbers are going to be in that big ass 15 gallon pot. Any one care to venture any guesses. I am going out on a limb with her size and aggressive growth and say that I think we have an outside shot at a pound off that single plant. I knew when she was in the 2 gallon pot she was something special from a growth perspective but this light has me considering some really good numbers with her. Will all depend on how much I can get her to stretch.
Dang, looks pink! Close-ups?!

Haven't been hanging around the forums too much, been trying to spend as little time in my apartment as possible. Seriously I don't have anything running anymore, and it still gets up to 90 F in my living room. Hate it! I need to move to like, the Yukon or something.

I'm gonna guess ( just stab in the dark ) 8 ounces?

nanners are named after bananas and are basically male pollenorgans without the flowerpetals and they look like a bunch of bananas in form and colour
foto-2-910x719.jpg

they are releasing pollen as soon as they appear and one bundle like above is enough to pollinate a full tent ... i have heard stories that not all nanners produce fertile pollen and also in the above case i would just remove the bundle and dont loose sleep over it as these came to late to fully seed your plant(s)
Yeah I think I had sowm on OGC like two baby banana s next time I think I have nanners because I know I got me some
Manners . I’ll make sure to post a picture next time here and get better clarity ✊

Thanks for that read :Namaste:

Sorry I don't know how to do that! Technically challenged!
Hey jax on my iPhone 7 through google chrome browser I will go to watch threads and then click on the friends thread then you will see three dots top right corner of screen click or touch that . Then you copy the link or URL. Then go to another thread you want to post it in and simply hit reply to comment liek normal and hold your finger down where I am typing now .... and click paste . Done . You have just helped a friend get traffic and help ✊ hope that helps

While NL #5 is now lumped together with the other NL's, it's distinctly different. NL #5 is old time CA strain that made its way to PNW. If you smoke #5 it has distinct sativa qualities unlike the other NL's. Many think Thai. :Namaste:

Well if anyone happens to know what pheno strain was used for Sensi's NL, please let me know. Would love to know for my records. If not, i will email them and ask them.

Thanks for that info BL, I appreciate it brother.

Dang, looks pink! Close-ups?!

Haven't been hanging around the forums too much, been trying to spend as little time in my apartment as possible. Seriously I don't have anything running anymore, and it still gets up to 90 F in my living room. Hate it! I need to move to like, the Yukon or something.

I'm gonna guess ( just stab in the dark ) 8 ounces?
She turned very blueberry in flower, both in looks and in smells. Good to see ya around again Fert!

Harlequin Flip Day 55, Day 47 With Hairs

Ms Stanks girl is first up on the docket tonight for update. She is coming to a close here real soon. We will likely take her early for the higher CBD %. The percentage is supposed to be as much as 5% higher if its taken after 8 weeks vs 10 weeks. We will likely get this tested for our own purposes. That means this girl will likely be taken within the next 7 days.

Her pot is feeling a bit light tonight so she will get a big drink of water or ACT in the morning, Ms Stanks call. Leaves are starting to really show her time is coming to an end. I apologize for the less than stellar pics in the start of this update. Next one will be better.

Bonus Update

Snapped a few shots of the Blue Dream and Nukehead #1 Buds. Also rearranged the tent again since the Nukehead #2 is getting chopped tomorrow morning. Tent is looking a bit empty. Gonna get a lot more empty over the next two weeks. Good thing is the jars in my house will be getting full!

Blue Dream

Nukehead #1

Back
Top Bottom