Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

As a kid my dad and I would go out squirrel hunting with our single shot .22 rifles. Our goal was 6 squirrels. Preparation was to skin them and clean them. Dad would then put them in a pot of boiling water and I believe just add a bit of salt. While they were cooking he would be making a batch of his homemade spaghetti sauce and get that simmering on the stove. When the squirrels were fully par boiled he would take them out of the water and put them in the fridge to cool. When cool he would pick off the meat and put it in a big bowl. When finished he would heat up a little oil in his big skillet and pour in the meat and brown it. Once browned it was into the pot of spaghetti sauce. It is really tasty.

As a kid my dad and I would go out squirrel hunting with our single shot .22 rifles. Our goal was 6 squirrels. Preparation was to skin them and clean them. Dad would then put them in a pot of boiling water and I believe just add a bit of salt. While they were cooking he would be making a batch of his homemade spaghetti sauce and get that simmering on the stove. When the squirrels were fully par boiled he would take them out of the water and put them in the fridge to cool. When cool he would pick off the meat and put it in a big bowl. When finished he would heat up a little oil in his big skillet and pour in the meat and brown it. Once browned it was into the pot of spaghetti sauce. I is really tasty.

That sounds really good. I like the sound browning of the meat, add some carmelization flavour, and tomato sauce is such a great vehicle for a variety of meats.

Mr stank sir I have a question for how much molasses should I use for five gal bucket ? First feed of it for act I used two cups of cast wormimgs , in a screen
Mesh so nothing comes out but filters out good microbes. Also added some kelp I got too tried to break down math to what I think was quarter dose .

Now I heard add molasses last goi g to Home Depot now to buy pump and air lines and air stone of they have what size pump and stone buddy for five gal bucket ?

Mr stank sir I have a question for how much molasses should I use for five gal bucket ? First feed of it for act I used two cups of cast wormimgs , in a screen
Mesh so nothing comes out but filters out good microbes. Also added some kelp I got too tried to break down math to what I think was quarter dose .

Now I heard add molasses last goi g to Home Depot now to buy pump and air lines and air stone of they have what size pump and stone buddy for five gal bucket ?
Might be better at a pet store for those Joe

Hi Stanks,

what an epic read, I stumbled across the thread looking for information on sensi northen lights and I just spent the last few days skimming through when I had the chance. I have learned a lot from the extensive pictures and information about plant training as well as about the northern lights so thanks heaps for that.

I am currently growing out a 10 pack of sensi's northern lights, 9 came up and I am left with what I hope are 5 females with three 100 percent confirmed, currently on day 2 of 12/12 lighting after vegging for 50 days.

here is a pic from yesterday, day 1 of 12/12

I will be following along to see how your beauty of a NL finishes up,

Cheers Stanks, much respect :D

Hey Partimus and welcome! Glad you stumbled over our direction. Your plants look great!

This is my first Northern Lights and she has been fun to grow! Update on her coming tonight, but we are going to start off with the little girls first.

Black Cherry Punch Clone Day 38

This girl continues to grow out of her funk. Leaves are looking better and more normal. I am thinking she is done with whatever it was (revegging?) and should be growing pretty normal growing forward. She got some ACT today and is drinking pretty good now. Thinking that as soon I flip the White Widow, this girl will go in a 2 gallon to bulk up for a few more weeks.

Lil Blue Flip Day 37, Day 30 With Hairs

She is cruising right along. Cola and buds are starting to bulk up nicely and the frost continues to impress. Definitely love the frost on this strain. She will get her drink of ACT tomorrow. I wanted to get it to her tonight but lights went out before I could get back up there.

If she is anything like her mom, she should start eating her fans within the week. She smells great, really churning out the Blueberry smell. She likely has about 3 weeks left if she is like her mom. Will start watching trichomes in about 10 days.

Northern Lights Flip Day 30, Day 22 With Hairs

Here is the big girl. She was a bit thirsty before I took the pictures so her leaves weren't as perky as I like for updates but she looks great now. Gave her 2 gallons of ACT along with a bit of top dressing of EWC, Kelp Meal, Seabird Guano, and some more minerals. Hopefully that will help a bit and give her a bit more energy.

She is starting to show a bit of frost as well. Still not a whole lot of odor from her....so she is staying true to that trait. Buds are starting to fill in nicely. Looks like I will have some really nice colas on her.

I had to install the window AC unit this weekend. Temps were getting a bit higher than I like so will be running the AC on hot days when the lights are on.

Still digging the shape of the black cherry, and the tangie cross is getting pretty lanky! Blue Dream 2 looks frosty and hairy, but I was wondering about the clawing leaves. Normally that would be excess N but not sure how that would happen with your Stank soil and tea. Is it in the strain?
Not sure....but ain't no adjusting anything at this point lol. She's gonna grow how she's gonna grow. She will likely only have one more drink of ACT and then will finish her on water only the last couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom