Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I plan every strain for a minimum of 70 days regardless what the breeder says. Anything that finishes faster is always appreciated.

Mine always seem to take a little longer than what the breeders list. I also have not vegged as long as I probably should. I am going to let this grow veg a little longer and try to train them a little more to see what I get.

Mine always seem to take a little longer than what the breeders list. I also have not vegged as long as I probably should. I am going to let this grow veg a little longer and try to train them a little more to see what I get.
Hey Sam, mornin to ya. Great idea to veg. a bit longer. More mature plant, higher yields, . Be diligent with LSTing, keeping short and wide, giving plant time to mature...grow up! Cheers eh.

I really like the Planet Earth and Blue Planet documentaries.

If you've not seen them already I strongly urge everyone to smoke a bowl, go on youtube, and pull up all the Plizzanet Earth videos you can find featuring Snoop Dogg. If you're not rolling on the floor there is something wrong with your smoke.

I really like the Planet Earth and Blue Planet documentaries.

Other times we do the Big Bang, or Modern Family. But we generally have the teli on Nat Geo, Discovery, History, or Animal Planet channels. Most shit on TV is just that....shit.

^^^^^^THIS!!!! :adore:

fast,beautiful, have loved that Hindu from the start... Time to knockout some elephants!

I watch Netflix... Can't stand commercials... My go to when ive got stuff to do around the house has been 'last man standing" with Tim Allen. Good for laughs and you don't need to focus on it. Other than that, cooking competitions, documentaries, or music. But ill be checking out beez's suggestion when i get home!
:passitleft:

Anything finished under 60 days is icing on the cake :) I love good sativa leaning plants, but flower time is too long on some
Well the Hindu certainly isn't Sativa lol.....shuts your brain down immediately.

About 90% done with initial trim....

20180828_133758.jpg
20180828_133742.jpg

So ran the quick number based off .20 and .25 calculations.

174 grams at 20% yield
217 grams at 25% yield

We ran the plant for 134 days total so that translates to 1.30 Grams per day and 1.62 Grams per day. The grams per gallon yields will be between 17.4 grams per gallon of soil and 21.7 grams per gallon. She was grown in a 10 gallon pot. That puts this strain on the upper side of yields I have run.

Back
Top Bottom