Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Yes someone did! I will make some seeds of it and Meltdown!

Speaking of seeds...man that Northern Lights is one knocked mom! I see seeds forming everywhere. Probably going to be a good 3k seeds off this girl.

Hawaiian Mayan Gold Clone Day 86

Don't talk a lot about her, but she is definitely making her presence known. I have her canopy close to what I want so only a few more tweeks here and there and we will be good. I am going to give her another hair cut tomorrow during the football games. Gave her a big drink of rain water yesterday and will likely give her a foliar after her hair cut as well.

Not sure when I will find the space to flip this girl, but it won't be for at least 3 more weeks most likely. I could move the Northern Lights downstairs and finish her under the small LED strips in the breeding tent but I would rather wait. I might need to do an intermediate up pot for her though. She is in a 3 gallon pot right now but I am considering throwing her into a 5 gallon pot for a few weeks a wait out the space issue in the flower tent. Guess we will play it by ear.

I have a 10' x 10'. Just a matter of time before it gets unleashed! Perhaps at some point next month! :eek::cool::bong:
You know your a stoner when your looking at houses and your measuring how much of the basement will be left for you to do your laundry in...:cool:

Or when you are looking at houses and they don't make the cut if they don't have the room in the basement for your 10'x10' tent! Man I will be glad when I don't have to worry about trying to keep plants small until I have room to flip em!

I have it handy since I copy/pasted it to my computer due to lack of blogs these days.
Ooooooo! Thanks for sharing OL! I'm going to try this recipe next time! I have a couple of folks I shared my last batch of topical with and I am getting some great feedback! Cheers! LG

Or when you are looking at houses and they don't make the cut if they don't have the room in the basement for your 10'x10' tent! Man I will be glad when I don't have to worry about trying to keep plants small until I have room to flip em!
Yup! So tired of no room... we are likely here for another 6 mos to a year! :( Boooo! It's all good. We want it to be perfect.

I think that ATF is doing a little better after I top-dressed seabird guano and foliar sprayed some cal-mag. Pretty sure the cal-mag would be the more immediate of the two. Unfortunately one of the branches took a good break when we were staking and tying it, so I think that's what most of the yellow is about, but still not sure. I think it could also be ditching some of its bigger and older leaves,but a lot of them are pretty far up the plant so a little troubling.

The clones I took off it look even worse. I think I'm keeping the room too cold for them (this AC I bought doesn't have much of a thermostat on it), or maybe need some mild nutrient solution in the cloning water. Sadly I think I took them too far into flower so they're probably going to have to reveg :/

Not really as worried about the donor as my clones. They're only 7 days in so far, usually it takes me 10-14 days with this method, but they're really not looking very hot and I question whether starting off with weak clones is a good idea. Not to mention I don't know how my whole SOG plan is going to work out if they monster-crop and go real branchy on me, or half of them don't root at the same time (which is seeming more likely).

So I think I screwed up already haha But HOPEFULLY I will be running some ATF this winter.

Not really as worried about the donor as my clones. They're only 7 days in so far, usually it takes me 10-14 days with this method, but they're really not looking very hot and I question whether starting off with weak clones is a good idea. Not to mention I don't know how my whole SOG plan is going to work out if they monster-crop and go real branchy on me, or half of them don't root at the same time (which is seeming more likely).

So I think I screwed up already haha But HOPEFULLY I will be running some ATF this winter.
Going to be tough running a sog with monstercrops of they're anything like mine! Crazy growth from all over and lots of training needed to get them into shape. Probably tough for a sog but you could prune off all the side growth and leave one main stem after a week or two.

Going to be tough running a sog with monstercrops of they're anything like mine! Crazy growth from all over and lots of training needed to get them into shape. Probably tough for a sog but you could prune off all the side growth and leave one main stem after a week or two.
Yeah so far I have had a few strains monster-crop and I'm hoping maybe having them all crowded in will make them realize they shouldn't.

I wonder what happens when you take a clone off a monster cropped plant though... Does it also monster crop?

Back
Top Bottom