Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

No but its worth it when you finally get it where you want and the plants respond.

I hate having to keep this light on full power and raised up 25" over the top. I will be glad when I can dim it down and lower it to the 12" mark over the plants. The dimmer also comes with a sunrise and sunset feature that I can program in into it. Not sure if I buy into that premise making any difference or not but we will find out!!

Would it be so bad if one of the Harlequins turned out to be a male? Grow it someplace all by itself, harvest just a bit of pollen, and use it to pollinate 1 or 3 buds on the female Harlequin. Couldn't hurt to sacrifice a little bud for 100+ seeds of a great medical strain.

Its ironic you say that Beez! I have been thinking that for the last week and we just looked and saw pre flowers with the naked eye....#1 is a girl. I was sure #1 was a boy and #2 was a girl, but its looking just the opposite...though the verdict isn't out completely on #2.

Needless to say I topped both Stanksberry plants this afternoon

Here are a couple pics of what we discovered. You can see clearly #1 is showing its hair, while #2 isn't showing much on its pre-flowers at this point. I am hoping for another girl Stank but I am betting #2 is a male.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!
Thanks brother....we are both pretty relieved to see hairs on each strain. I would have hated for all 4 to have balls. They are all growing too well to not get anything from them!

For sure keep that Male Van....

Harlequin is another great Strain to be creating strains with

That, ACDC, and Cannatonic ( i have regs of it) are epic CBD strains for the masses

Hope ya get a Boy my Friend

I run my QB’s full power :cool:
Ditto

Well will on all when I swap out one driver.....

Love the bright lights, QB rock and think Vans light is fantastic as well

It would be nice to see Stank Genetics carrying a line-up of high CBD strains for those that use the CBD for medicine.

Oh we are definitely going to be working on that. That is Ms Stanks area of interest while mine is more of the THC side. Will definitely produce a ton of Harley seeds.

For sure keep that Male Van....

Harlequin is another great Strain to be creating strains with

That, ACDC, and Cannatonic ( i have regs of it) are epic CBD strains for the masses

Hope ya get a Boy my Friend
All those are in the perpetual's line up. Looking forward to trying them each by themselves as well as working some crosses with them.

Back
Top Bottom