Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Geez Van - NL looking “the goods” there :ganjamon: Another contender!

i still think corn is for chickens ... i just cant stand it in any salad or preparation ...
:eek: No popcorn? :popcorn:

And someone asked back there about the newly instated “Attach files” button. Rob (420) announced it here earlier. REad his next 2 posts as well (it’s all very brief).

So basically
  • Yes, you can attach images directly to a post now.
  • And yes this process will strip the image of any GPS data. :thumb:
  • The only caveat is that the image will only be stored with that post - attached images won’t appear in your gallery or albums anywhere. (So if you want to be able to access your images from the gallery or albums at any time, you have to have uploaded them the long way first - as we are all already doing now.)

Geez Van - NL looking “the goods” there :ganjamon: Another contender!

:eek: No popcorn? :popcorn:

And someone asked back there about the newly instated “Attach files” button. Rob (420) announced it here earlier. REad his next 2 posts as well (it’s all very brief).

So basically
  • Yes, you can attach images directly to a post now.
  • And yes this process will strip the image of any GPS data. :thumb:
  • The only caveat is that the image will only be stored with that post - attached images won’t appear in your gallery or albums anywhere. (So if you want to be able to access your images from the gallery or albums at any time, you have to have uploaded them the long way first - as we are all already doing now.)
Thanks for update Amy! Since you're so in the know, do you know if they are ever really bringing back the blogs?

Thanks for update Amy! Since you're so in the know, do you know if they are ever really bringing back the blogs?
I was literally all geared up to start chasing that when Rob posted that yesterday. SO now I’m going to wait a bit. I know there’s something re the gallery and member albums etc they’re trying to sort out and it’s taking a long time. I think one thing at a time is how it has to go so I’ll start ‘poking at them’ about the bogs down the track a little, once all that gallery stuff is sorted. They said it was gonna happen so I believe it will at some stage.
:thumb:

Thanks Amy, I appreciate the updates. I don't often venture outside the 100+ journals i follow so please feel free to share anything interesting here, likely the only way I will find out about it LOL :reading420magazine::passitleft:

Just swinging through Van. I truly appreciate the time you take and the attention you pay......thank you!

Hey all. Sorry for missing a couple updates the last couple updates. Back and hip are giving me hell. Hope to get it down to a manageable level.

I did manage to get the recently up-potted White Widow in her 8 gallon pot moved up to the flower tent this morning. That will likely be most of what I do today. Might also try to up-pot the Black Cherry Punch and Tangie x Ghost Train Haze to Some #2 pots and take the Widows spot in the veg tent. Both of them are looking much happier and healthy. I might put that off until tomorrow though.

Hope to get around to all your journals today. Gotta get some more topical oil on and will be time for some Harlequin or something else in a bit.

Stop pushing yourself my friend

When my back was bad, before surgery, I had two speeds, full blast and off

My BIL taught me a Medium speed when I started Deer hunting, pretty much saved my ass

It can be hard to stop and admit partial defeat, but you aren't who you used to be

Back issues SUCK ASS, so treat yer back with kindness, it will thank you

Yeah I know I should take it easier but I am not really wired that way. We did a bunch of cleaning around the house early in the morning and then the lad asked if I would go out and kick the soccer ball around. Probably not wise but I can't tell him no I won't go play with him. I try to take it as easy as I can but I pay for it afterwards.

I was a hurting dude last night.....pretty high on the pain scale if I moved. It was residing at the 8 level if I was moving at all. If I lay propped up on the couch it's not bad. It's staying there that is dofficult.i am down to a 6-7 today so we are trending the right direction.

Like I said, I learned a medium speed

Ya gotta change her mind or your back will be like this for years, trust me me friend, I learned the hard way

My back is gonna be like this until the courts tell the workers comp company to pay for my back surgery. Even then it's no guarantee though.

It's alright....i will gladly trade a few days of being couch ridden for 30 minutes of kicking the ball around with the lad. It will take me being at a point of not being able to stand or walk for me to say "no, sorry I am gonna just sit here on the couch instead of playing with you."

I explain to him I can only play until it hurts too much.....usually about 20-30 minutes. In my mind, soon he will no longer have any desire to do things with us. So even painful time is much better than when he will no longer ask for me to play with him.

I really do try to take it easy but sometimes I get caught up in the moment and forget.

Yeah I know I should take it easier but I am not really wired that way. We did a bunch of cleaning around the house early in the morning and then the lad asked if I would go out and kick the soccer ball around. Probably not wise but I can't tell him no I won't go play with him. I try to take it as easy as I can but I pay for it afterwards.

I was a hurting dude last night.....pretty high on the pain scale if I moved. It was residing at the 8 level if I was moving at all. If I lay propped up on the couch it's not bad. It's staying there that is dofficult.i am down to a 6-7 today so we are trending the right direction.
I only made it through all of my back surgeries by pushing ahead.... I spent like 3 years babying myself and it did more harm than good. Now... I just try to find a good middle ground. Still active,but know my limitations too

-P:ganjamon:

Time with the young ones goes by so quick you are wise to devote all you can when able.
I have a inversion back swing and a big air ball to use when the back is aggravated. It definitely helps me when the disks decompress .:Namaste:
Amen there man!! Hoping to be able to do some hiking this summer.

Sadly he is in jui-jitsu and I can't even really roll with him or do any techniques with him.....thats just not possible in my current condition.

Back
Top Bottom