Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I don't even think I will have to smoke another bowl! I might.....but I don't need to! It's always nice when you can find a strain that lets ya have that choice.....instead of always needing it.
Lighting up some Girl Scout cookies in bowl now for us stank . Think you will enjoy the taste too ✊

I have some Platinum Cookies and some Thin Mint Cookies to grow out eventually.

I grew some Thin Mint plants this spring. Washed the buds, did the low and slow method of drying, and cured the buds for 12 weeks before giving it a try. Much too strong for me! Went straight to my head, gave me that rapid heartbeat I so dislike. That lasted about 30 minutes after which I was very high. I just didn't enjoy the 30 minutes it took to get there. I gave some to a couple friends and they loved it. Rave reviews.

I’ll take some of that Beez:D

Just to pipe in about the bugs,

1. Neemed em-hurt the plant and didn’t kill the bugs.

2. Used 3-1 Safers, killed the bugs and hurt the plant terribly...killed 4 seedlings and found live larvae 2 days later.

3. Used 99% ISO and water 1:10-killed all bugs and eggs (haven’t seen a live one in a week) no damage to the plant or the baby buds. Just some clawing from the chill I think. This will be my new method and neem as prevention in veg.

Van’s dip is the way I would go for an infestation, with any plants 3 G and under;) only I’d use the iso/water to dip rather than neem if you got buds. Just Newty’s 2 cents

Amherst Sour Diesel Seedling Day 1

We had our newest edition join the Stank clan yesterday. This little girl popped up and graced us with her company. She is sitting nice and comfy in the clone dome where she will stay for a few more days before moving to the veg tent. Exciting times when you get a new girl in the harem!

Clone Update Day 1

I told y'all that we gave our buddy several plants that we didn't have room for anymore. We took cuttings off them before we gave them to him and these are them today 10 days after we cut them.

We have one White Widow that we are holding onto until we harvest this widow. I don't think I will keep this strain around as I don't care for the fluffy nature and how slow she is to finish flowering. I gotta think I can find a better version but it won't hurt me to hold onto it for a couple weeks. The Widow was showing roots on day 7, so pretty quick for sure! I transplanted this into a solo cup for the time being.

We also have a Hindu Kush from Ms Stank's plant. Definitely glad we took cuttings off her. Got her in a small pot (1/2 gallon or so) and she is looking happy. She rooted right at the 8 day mark if I remember correctly.

Lastly we have the Sensi Seeds Northern Lights that was taken from the 1.1 clone I gave to our buddy. She rooted on day 8 as well and I have her in the same size pot as the Hindu. I am toying around with the idea of making this one a bonzi Mom. Gotta do a bit of research on the best way to keep a small mom going for a while. The Northern Lights rooted in 8 days as well.

We have two BCPs going, one rooted as of last night (9.5 days) and the other one hasn't shown any roots. The other one is for a buddy. I got the one that rooted into the half gallon pots where I will try to keep her as small as possible for a while. Hopefully the 2nd one will root soon. I didn't take any pics of the BCP but I will tomorrow.

Gorilla Glue Auto Day 49, Day 17 With Hairs

Took these pictures last night but was beat and never got to do the update on her. She got moved upstairs to the big tent for a bit of time under the Spydrx Plus. Hopefully it will do her well. (The Hindu is downstairs and will get chopped tonight or tomorrow). She won't stay in the big tent for the rest of her life but we want to get her some good time in there. I still think 12 hours of the Spydrx is better than 18 hours of Dwarf Star. She got about a gallon of rain water earlier today when I moved her up there. Hoping she will bulk up, not thinking the yield on this is going to be where we want it but nothing we can do about it at this point. We might bring her down to the Dwarf Star for an extra bit of light after the Spydrx goes out.

Ya Amy....:passitleft:...believe it , or not , i just found out about how valuable and helpful that little exercise really is. It helped me get over that last 'too much yard work' episode a couple months back. It really helps to stabilize the lower spine...i highly recomend it,...but you gotta do it till the muscles burn a bit....that strengthens those core muscles a lot and the exercise is easy to do as well. Cheers ....:ganjamon:

Yeah I try to do a lot of core strengthening exercises. I do that same exercise since I learned it in Physical Therapy. I also do a lot of blanks and similar core builders. Good info Duggs, thanks brother!

Hey Van, who is the seed breeder for your GGA??

I believe it is FastBuds if I am not mistaken.
That is awesome......I have some of those...too...... interesting to see how they grow before I try......:thumb::thanks:

Congrats on the new baby Amherst Sour. I am looking forward to seeing that one grown out.
Anytime you haven't checked in all day, you know the Stank thread is going to be 4 plus pages regardless. :rofl:
Yah got in the weeds here a few times. 20 plus pages back. Got to stay on top of these kids :)
By the way, I am pretty damn high off Ms Stank's Hindu tester.
I loved HK , Want to run a couple again one day. Makes superb hash.

Back
Top Bottom