Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Really super...... very nice for a 2nd plant.....great yield...... Good Job @Ms Stank

If you've not seen them already I strongly urge everyone to smoke a bowl, go on youtube, and pull up all the Plizzanet Earth videos you can find featuring Snoop Dogg. If you're not rolling on the floor there is something wrong with your smoke.
Dude!!!!..... Too funny! Thankyou for that i really needed it. Snake vs iguana is both funny and horrifying.

The Blue Planet doco series are totally my favourite too :thumb:
Love ‘The Deep’ :eek::D

shuts your brain down immediately.
I’m coming to appreciate this effect more and more. I need fast flowerers too, for outdoors here - might have to consider this one.
About 90% done with initial trim....

:bravo::adore: StankHouse
Another great haul on the harvest. Nice job stanks. This is the way a perpetual grow should go. Having fun watching.
What Derby said!
More mature plant, higher yields, .
:thumb:

Wanted to drop this here Van - have introduced some StankCclips to my Blue Dream, thought you’d like to see... :)

Happy day in the StankHouse - great looking harvest. You two sure have “the good life” figured out :ganjamon:

Looks like one of several worms/moths that infest buds. They reek havoc with flowers & can cause damage quickly. Saw them every year outdoors. Hit entire plant including flowers with a good Spinosad product like Capt. Jack's Deadbug. Spinosad is organic & quickly dissipates in ~3 days. Ok to use right up to harvest if absolutely necessary. In future periodic Spinosad up to 7-8x/season will completely prevent any infestation. :Namaste:

Wanted to drop this here Van - have introduced some StankCclips to my Blue Dream, thought you’d like to see... :)

Oooooo Stankles™ cool......

Back
Top Bottom